Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What do you hope they add in MyBB 2.0?

Thomasss

Addicted member
Credits
With the news buzzing around MyBB 2.0 and some of it's new features like a responsive design by default (thank you...MyBB) and notifications finally being added as a core feature, what features are you anxiously awaiting or what are you hoping they fix/add in this new release bound to come out into beta sometime late next year (at least one can only hope)?

Advertisement Placeholder
I hope to get the following features from mybb 2.0:
1. Custom alerts where a notification is displayed, only once(When someone quotes your post in your thread, you will end up with two notifications).
2. Reputation system still intact(I prefer reputation over likes)
3. SEO friendly URL's without any plugins.
4. Minified CSS and JS usage where possible.

I really want notifications as a core feature too. Hopefully they also add more default themes so that we have a choice. Tired of having only a small selection of themes.

I know one thing I hope they don't "add." Vulnerabilities. I just know MyBB 2.0 is going to have tons of them. RIP forums that use it first.

I know one thing I hope they don't "add." Vulnerabilities. I just know MyBB 2.0 is going to have tons of them. RIP forums that use it first.
It's going to be like hell when they first release it. That's why I will be waiting atleast 6 months before even thinking about using it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds