Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you have on your Christmas dinner?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Christmas dinner is like the staple of Christmas and from what I understand many families all across the world have a Christmas dinner either on the day or on the eve of Christmas. As a kid I always remember that we used to have Christmas dinner on the day when we had family around and then we would have another Christmas dinner on the day after Christmas which we call Boxing Day here in the UK when other family members would visit. Now, with me having my own kids and them being too excited to want to sit and eat on the day, we have our Christmas dinner on the Christmas Eve, and I do a buffet on the day so that they can eat throughout the day whilst everything is going on.

When it comes to my Christmas dinner, we always have turkey, pigs in blankets (cocktail sausages wrapped in bacon), peas, roast potatoes, bread sauce (traditional sauce served with turkey) and gravy and for pudding we always have either a chocolate sponge with custard or a salted caramel sponge with custard.

What do you have on your Christmas dinner?

Usually, I have scampi and chips... simply because I've never been a great fan of turkey!

It varies, sometimes we have a traditional dinner, other times something different. For example, this year we’re having Mexican food instead of something traditional.

Usually, I have scampi and chips... simply because I've never been a great fan of turkey!
That is very different from what I would have for Christmas dinner but I do like it, being that I am a huge fan of scampi myself I could definitely see myself having that if I fancied a change to the traditional one year.
It varies, sometimes we have a traditional dinner, other times something different. For example, this year we’re having Mexican food instead of something traditional.
Oh, I like it. Never really thought to do something different like that for Christmas as it's always been the traditional way but I guess it makes for a nice change over having the traditional turkey and all the trimmings.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds