Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you do if your salary is delayed?

But looking at it very well, there must be a genuine that an employee's salary would be delayed. Employers should plan to pay staff early to help them meet up with expenses.

Advertisement Placeholder
They should pay their employees on time or before time because many needs to pay the fee of their kids or bank loan EMI so a slight delay will drastically affect them

They should pay their employees on time or before time because many needs to pay the fee of their kids or bank loan EMI so a slight delay will drastically affect them

I always try to manage my expenses through savings when I do not receive payments on time and I think that this is what many people should do.

I am always trying my best to earn online and find ways that can provide a decent income every month so I have some assurance in case the salary is delayed

It's unethical but what if your company delays it, what action will you take on them? Will you report this to the government?

I'd try as much as I can to be patient with the management. Yes, expectations are high but you still need to have your company's interest at heart. For all I care, the company could be going through a tough time.

There are private companies that delay salaries at will because they like to push their employees to a corer and you cannot do anything if you like to stay on your job position

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds