Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you do for a living?

Tiffany

Recognized member
Credits
What do you do for a living? I work in customer service part time and advertising full time.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am a freelance writer. I do a lot of article work and I run a few different blogs. I love blogging for my own sites more than writing for others, but I have bills to pay.

I"m currently in college and I also work at the Marshalls where I live. Not too exciting, I know. I'm hoping to graduate soon though so that I can move on from there.

I am a blog owner, author, and freelance writer. I am working on making a good living doing what I love!

I graduated from college in December and am currently not working. But when I do - I will be a teacher. :smile:

That's awesome! My mom was a teacher for 30 years. She taught special ed. When she didn't teach special ed, she taught me. Summers were always fun because she decided to homeschool me during summers. While everyone was playing outside, I was studying. :/

I go to school for a living lol.

Been there. I went to school for 6 years after high school. Got my graduate degree and was like, okay, I've had enough.

I am a freelancer working on web programming.

That's awesome! I was a freelance digital marketer for about 3 years.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds