Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you consider the most difficult math stuff of what you've studied?

Advertisement Placeholder
Some of the higher calculus stuff is pretty wild, but all the normal stuff that you learn all comes into programming, so I got most of it sorted.

Probably the area I have most difficulty with is combinatorials.

You need laugh miss Debashis..😂😂 the woman was EVIL..I swear she had horns, Hateful old sow she was. She had favourites…needless to say I wasn't one of them. Good! Miserable old battleaxe.

Special relativity was rather difficult for me. The calculations themselves weren't too difficult (they were just matrix multiplication), but the justifications behind why I was doing what I was doing were tough.

Modular forms were rather complicated too.

I hate online videos for almost every single subject. They either go far too fast to keep up, or more often too slowly, repeating the same point 3 or 4 times over in different ways, and I'm desperately wishing for the presenter to just get on with it.

Give me a blog explaining it any day.

I took advanced Math classes in high school. 9th grade was Advanced Algebra 1, 10th grade was Advanced Geometry, and 11th grade was Advanced Algebra 2. The 11th grade math was awful and very difficult. So much so that I didn't take ANY math at all my Senior year.

Aside from some geometry (I'm in construction), I use none of that in real life, lol.

Algebraic topology made me feel insecure in my ability to visualize things. Differential topology was a giant exercise in keeping definitions together, which was quite difficult.
What in Gods name is that? 🤔 See this is another reason I HATED maths..including the sow of a teacher…half of it doesn't make sense!

This is the answer,, roughly translates to gibberish
______

What is advanced geometry?

Advanced Geometry integrates a traditional deductive approach with an inductive approach and an emphasis on problem-solving skills. Students discover and apply the properties of transformation, congruence, similarity, and trigonometry to solve problems about triangles and other figures.

Algebra and those difficult worded questions. I never understood them.
Even finding the square root. I don't understand it. I have always hated maths because I never understood anything like this.

Algebra and those difficult worded questions. I never understood them.
Even finding the square root. I don't understand it. I have always hated maths because I never understood anything like this.
Same Toni, Gibberish to me. HATED it..especially the teacher.hateful old witch she was.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds