Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do I need to succeed In a business?

Success in business needs proper planning and preparation,you really need to get rid of negative people in your life because they are the one that will make you not to see the potential in the type of business you are doing, they might even make you to be less serious.

Advertisement Placeholder
Consider your finance whether you wish to start small or big, do make sure to do a market analysis or survey as regards the products or services you wish to offer to the people, do make sure to make a business plan to outline your budget and resources as well as your projected profits, also work on locational analysis and more.
All you need to be successful in a business is to have good business plan and I deal with this you can a very successful in any kind of business to startup.

Well, a lot of things are needed to succeed in a business. One of the things I lay emphasis on is consistency and perseverance. You must have the right mentality and capital.

Well, a lot of things are needed to succeed in a business. One of the things I lay emphasis on is consistency and perseverance. You must have the right mentality and capital.
These two traits that you have mentioned are very important for anyone that is involved in any business because perseverance who would actually help when you start getting discouraged and the business that you're doing and also consistently who gave the kind of quality to what you do and your product or service.

These two traits that you have mentioned are very important for anyone that is involved in any business because perseverance who would actually help when you start getting discouraged and the business that you're doing and also consistently who gave the kind of quality to what you do and your product or service.
Exactly. The point I was trying to make couldn't be well articulated than this. I also think capital is equally important as well. It is basically the driving force of any business.

Exactly. The point I was trying to make couldn't be well articulated than this. I also think capital is equally important as well. It is basically the driving force of any business.
I am super glad that I was able to help you to articulate your point and to add to this ones that you have mentioned, I will say that focus is one other trait that will make a business successful.

Success in business needs proper planning and preparation,you really need to get rid of negative people in your life because they are the one that will make you not to see the potential in the type of business you are doing, they might even make you to be less serious.
To some extent it can be harmful to have people in our lives who drag us down. At the same time, there can be people who are good at giving criticism that can actually benefit us and it's good to have them around.

There are definitely ups and down in any business, so it can be so difficult building a successful business. I suggests you keep records of all the activities in the business so that you can always track your performance and make amends where necessary.

I am super glad that I was able to help you to articulate your point and to add to the ones that you have mentioned, I will say that focus is one other trait that will make a business successful.
True. I think we could go back and forth about the qualities one would need to succeed in a business. It is a lot of culminating factors. Focus and discipline, experience too matters.

There are definitely ups and down in any business, so it can be so difficult building a successful business. I suggests you keep records of all the activities in the business so that you can always track your performance and make amends where necessary.
The recording of the business transactions and activities can help in the evaluation and analysis of the operation. However, you would still need luck because sometimes you have completed every work to be done but still the business doesn't earn. That can happen to anyone.

To some extent it can be harmful to have people in our lives who drag us down. At the same time, there can be people who are good at giving criticism that can actually benefit us and it's good to have them around.
We really need to pray that we do not meet people that will drag us down because sometimes they can drag us down and we may not even be able to recover, some people are wicked especially the fake friends

What you need depends on your business type and size, as well as your priorities. If your business is small in size, you don't need much resources, but for a large business you need a lot of things.

For you to succeed in your business, you will need tenacity, passiverance, the I will make it attitude and you must not be lazy about the affairs of running your business too

I couldn't agree more with you on this as it is very essential that you keep record of all your activities of your business so as to minimise any situation whereby the business can have a downfall but be able to mitigate against any possible setback for the business and adjust accordingly.

To succeed in your business you need a lot of time and dedication, that is number one priority,and also you should not expect your business to bring out profit within a short period of time, success is built slowly and not urgently and immediately

To succeed in your business you need a lot of time and dedication, that is number one priority,and also you should not expect your business to bring out profit within a short period of time, success is built slowly and not urgently and immediately
You are very correct, dedication is very important in whatever it is that we do. It shows how serious and determine we are in whatever it is that we do.

To survive in a business you need hard work dedication and a very high level of undivided devotions to work and in service to the public and your client

You are very correct, dedication is very important in whatever it is that we do. It shows how serious and determine we are in whatever it is that we do.
About from dedication we all need to consider that in our business, we really need to put customer satisfaction as our main priority, because if you do not satisfy them they will not make your business grow. That's what we all should know.

What you need depends on your business type and size, as well as your priorities. If your business is small in size, you don't need much resources, but for a large business you need a lot of things.
Yes, success in business is relative to various elements like the size and the type of business. There's also the plan perhaps for growth or expansion which will also part of the needs. Being successful in terms of financial gains is the usual objective but it is not always the case.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds