Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do I need to succeed In a business?

Persistence is key in any business and continous self development, learning new sales and marketing skills, constant improvement in production or service quality and design, collecting customer reviews and recommendations will go a long way.

Advertisement Placeholder
The Fourth steps is too much important that any business successfull. Planning Managing organisation and experience.without those steps we can't to start a business.

There are different ways to make a business successful, sometimes they are researched, sometimes they are managed. How can a business be successful?We have to do business. How can we make a profit in business? It is not easy to do business, but we have to do it in different ways, in different lanes, in different ways.Things have to be reassured then the business will turn to profit

We all know that owning a successful business is a very difficult thing, many people go into businesses with much enthusiasm, with the hope of being successful but they end up failing, some seems to be doing the right thing but results where not encouraging.
What do you think is needed to make a business successful?
you need first and most importantly Patience, a good and well drafted budget plan and capital to run a business, every business has it's up and down but patience and understanding of the business helps to succeed. Have faith in what you do and hope for the best

Well we really do face alot of difficulty when it comes to succeeding in business but to be the best you need full dedication and a good mind set I think with this success will always await you

You can avoid this in your business ventures by taking your time and planning out all the necessary steps you need to achieve success. Whatever type of business you want to start, using the following nine tips can help you be successful in your venture.

What do I need to succeed In a business?​

To succeed in business you must be focused, determine to face what ever is coming on the way, have a problem solving spirit, hardworking and consistency spirit

I feel before going into any business you should try to study the market, especially your competitors, you want to focus on those ones who are really successful and you want to see what they are doing right that is making that business to flourish, when you finish your business plan you can even get close to those people, try to get tips from them in which you will be able to apply in your business. For you to go far and have a successful business you need to put in a lot of hard work, commitment, consistency and also dedication, you may not see the results immediately but if you remain consistent you will eventually see it.

That everybody who plans to set up a business or anybody who does a company will assume that it will succeed, but sadly if one goes into an enterprise and the person is not successful then the person can't do anything, I believe that you should quit that specific business area and concentrate on one, but in any business area you can try

1. Get Organized. To achieve the business success you need to be organized.
  2. Keep Detailed Records. All successful businesses keep detailed records.
  3. Analyze Your Competition. Competition breeds the best results of a business
  4. Understand the Risks and Rewards of the business
  5. Be Creative in your business, so that you stand out from others
  6. Stay Focused, don't be distracted.
  7. Prepare to Make Sacrifices, yes obstacle will surely come.
  8. Provide Great Service to your customers.

To succeed in business today, you need to be flexible and have good planning and organizational skills. Many people start a business thinking that they’ll turn on their computers or open their doors and start making money, only to find that making money in a business is much more difficult than they thought.

The first business I ever did never turned out successful,which I believe was fault on my side.i did not take time to run my business analysis,my location was also an hindrance,I also mix capital and profit,there was no clear cut in my business plans.

For the business to keep on growing your vision and dream for the business need to be high, you need to be doing analysis on your business for your business growth in other to know what keeping you back and what you need todo in other to attain the level of success which you want.

Success is very important, whether you are a job holder or a business owner, you need success. When you are successful, you make a lot of money, however, money is not the only thing you make by becoming successful, you also gain power and position.

You will succeed in a business the more if you do a lot of research before starting, and you take time to always evaluate your business at short intervals to know where you are going to.

Concerning your question on what you need to succeed in business, I would have to say that you need first of all good financial education, because without good financial education you might not have a solid foundation to run the business

To be a be to succeeded in business , you should be one who loved to research about opportunity all the time. You should also also be very patient and consistent.

Besides having all the necessary resources needed to start and run the business, you also need to have patience and a stable mind. Cause you will face through lots of difficulties and if you are not careful, you might want to give up.

First when starting out one has to have patience and believe in the project, without belief in the said business one tends to give up when things aren't going well but in a business after doing proper research then trust the process and keep learning

It starts with having a product that is marketable and can be exchanged for money. Then having an understanding of your market is also something that you need to take note of. Then there's your ability to find your customers and make them see the need to buy your products.
You're right on this one. When you have a product that be certain to be marketable, you are sure of the business you are trying to go into. Absent of such type marketable product spells doom for your plans
[automerge]1621441790[/automerge]
You will need all the help and determination you can get to be able to successfully run your business efficiently and profitably as well. The technique you must adopt in the business must be something very solid to see you through difficulties too

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds