Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What days are you off from work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to your days off from work, what days off do you usually get? I try to take the weekends off when I can, but there are weeks where I'm working daily for a couple weeks or more.

What days do you prefer to take off? And what days do you get off?

Advertisement Placeholder
I love holidays and I prefer week Days for taking off, because you can't get everything during the weekends due to religious activities, most shops don't open on Sundays

I don't have a off day. I work online every day of the week. If i were to have one though, i would also love to pick the weekends so that i can have enough rest.

I usually stay off work to enjoy my life and relax my mind and brain during the weekend. I usually feel good whenever I'm coming back for work during work day

I don't really have any job at the moment, I spend most of my time working online, before you can have a job offline you need to have a lot of things, this doesn't sounds good.

As for the job I do, I work from Monday to Thursday. And use the 3 days left for relaxation and other stuffs, thanks to my manager. He makes sure we get enough rest for the betterment of the job

As for the job I do, I work from Monday to Thursday. And use the 3 days left for relaxation and other stuffs, thanks to my manager. He makes sure we get enough rest for the betterment of the job

I am a freelancer, so I never take off from days and I have to work almost every day. Being a freelancer could be a tough thing as you have to work on many platforms and work for long hours.

Currently I'm only off from work on weekends and public holidays which is beginning to not be enough for me. I'm studying for remote jobs now as it seems that will enable me have more free time on my hands.

I don't really have any day's off work, if I'm healthy I like to try my best to earn a considerable amount of money, I work every day but not with Sundays, I believe you know what I mean.

I don't take any days off. Every every day of the week, I work online. However, if I had to choose one, I would choose the weekends so that I could get more rest.

I don't take any days off. Every every day of the week, I work online. However, if I had to choose one, I would choose the weekends so that I could get more rest.
If you are working online I don't think you will like to take your day off work because if you do that you are not going to earn money,you need to be working every day in order to earn.

Officially in my country, Saturdays and Sundays is a free working day designated by the government. But as for me every blessed day is working day for online business.mind you it's only online business ,I respect Sunday

my off days are basically weekends, which are saturday and sunday. but there are some times that duty requires me resume work on such days but this actually happens occassionaly.

Officially in my country, Saturdays and Sundays is a free working day designated by the government. But as for me every blessed day is working day for online business.mind you it's only online business ,I respect Sunday
That's true,but I think if you're working online you can decide to work on Sunday and Saturday is it just depends on how you like it,but for me I work on Sundays but only on forums.

That's true,but I think if you're working online you can decide to work on Sunday and Saturday is it just depends on how you like it,but for me I work on Sundays but only on forums.
Yes, Even me do online jobs on Saturday and Sundays,if I am not mistaking I made mention of that. I don't work offline on Sundays,it's only online I do with time range.

Yes, Even me do online jobs on Saturday and Sundays,if I am not mistaking I made mention of that. I don't work offline on Sundays,it's only online I do with time range.
That's the same to me,working on weekends it's kind of good because you will earn a extra amount of money,but some people prefer to take it as time to rest.

That's the same to me,working on weekends it's kind of good because you will earn a extra amount of money,but some people prefer to take it as time to rest.
Time to rest? It's true some people do rest on weekends not doing anything but it's because they are financially stable. But as for a hustler like us do we have time to rest and not even working on weekends? Brother is that not laziness?

I do not work on weekends...Saturday and Sunday but have lot of household chores to catch up with like deep cleaning, shopping and stocking groceries etc and of course visiting friends and relatives or hosting them. Mostly weekends are the busiest for me even though those are my off days from work.

Time to rest? It's true some people do rest on weekends not doing anything but it's because they are financially stable. But as for a hustler like us do we have time to rest and not even working on weekends? Brother is that not laziness?
Yes,we have some of them in this forum that don't work on weekends, they take their time and rest, this kind of people really work hard to earn money, they earn more than $10 a day by working on different platforms, such kind of people you need to rest on weekends because earning money online is there full-time job.

Yes,we have some of them in this forum that don't work on weekends, they take their time and rest, this kind of people really work hard to earn money, they earn more than $10 a day by working on different platforms, such kind of people you need to rest on weekends because earning money online is there full-time job.
Wow , making more than $10 a day is great achievement really. Weekends resting and vocation is for such kind of people who worked hard earlier,now they need to rest actually

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds