Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What days are you off from work?

I do not have an offline job but if I do so I will prefer to be free on Friday so that I will be able to spend a very long weekend and come back with my full energy on Monday

Advertisement Placeholder
I work online so I don't take any day off unless I am not feeling well. Working online is fun on its own to me, so I don't see any reason to take any day off except I am sick or There is network problem for a day.

I work online so I don't take any day off unless I am not feeling well. Working online is fun on its own to me, so I don't see any reason to take any day off except I am sick or There is network problem for a day.

I also work and make money online. The fact remains that working online is quite hard thing but it is just quite similar to a day job. The fact remains that you are your own boss and this is a great thing.

When I was still a paid employee, I was always given Tuesdays as off days. I use that day to catch a breath and wash my clothes. I used to turn off my phone so that they would not call me to come to the office for any emergency.

I also work and make money online. The fact remains that working online is quite hard thing but it is just quite similar to a day job. The fact remains that you are your own boss and this is a great thing.
Working online gives you control of what you do with your time, If you put enough time to your online work, You would get the result. With online work, You are your own Boss, And You would most likely get the reward of whatever amount of effort you put into it.

Back then when i was working for a small photo editing office, i only had sundays as my day of rest and there where even some days i still had to go to the office. Currently i have a small business of my own i am trying to grow, i do not have a day for rest but i am thinking of making Sundays a day i would be doing less work.

When I was still a paid employee, I was always given Tuesdays as off days. I use that day to catch a breath and wash my clothes. I used to turn off my phone so that they would not call me to come to the office for any emergency.
When I was working in a restaurant, my off day was Monday. Like you, I would turn my phone off or blacklist anyone who can call me to work. Those were so common and annoying, you had to be sneaky so as not to get taken advantage of.

Mostly while running an offline works there are days that one can hardly take it off but if it is an online work, you can take any day off and nothing will happen, just that you will not achieve anything that day.

When I was working in a restaurant, my off day was Monday. Like you, I would turn my phone off or blacklist anyone who can call me to work. Those were so common and annoying, you had to be sneaky so as not to get taken advantage of.

I used to work in a telemarketing company and in that company, using phones was not allowed due to some unknown reasons. The fact remains that I left that place for good.

For corporate workers, the weekends is usually their off days. When one works solo though, it's usually hard to take time off.

I usually take Sundays off to catch up with families, friends and sports. Other days, it's all about work. Some Saturdays, I take time off depending on when my favourite football club is playing.

When it comes to your days off from work, what days off do you usually get? I try to take the weekends off when I can, but there are weeks where I'm working daily for a couple weeks or more.

What days do you prefer to take off? And what days do you get off?

Over here in my country, most people actually work from Monday to Saturday and only stay off work on Sundays. Also there are even some people that work from Sunday to Sunday and they still get paid a very small amount of money.

There is no any particular day that as work, you will miss work. It is not advisable at all because once you are cut or some understand that you want to play there sense you might be sacked.

Sunday is the only day I take break from work, and I use it to prepare ahead of new week. It has not been easy for my health to be working all the time. Even adage says "all work no play makes Jack a dull boy".

Over here in my country, most people actually work from Monday to Saturday and only stay off work on Sundays. Also there are even some people that work from Sunday to Sunday and they still get paid a very small amount of money.

Many businesses in here are also closed on Sunday. many offices are also closed on Sundays. However, things are different in different parts of the world. In some countries, businesses are closed on Friday.

I don't have a off day. I work online every day of the week. If i were to have one though, i would also love to pick the weekends so that i can have enough rest.

It's better for you to try as much as possible to have a day off because you're a human being too. You're not a machine, so you will break down. Rest is important in someone's life. Yes, working is very good but you need to rest.

It's better for you to try as much as possible to have a day off because you're a human being too. You're not a machine, so you will break down. Rest is important in someone's life. Yes, working is very good but you need to rest.
Thank you for the advice. Why i do not have a specific day of the week as my day off is because i usually work only two to three hours a day and i don't do a lot of work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds