Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What changes do you wanna improve in your real estate structure to continue matching rentals demand??

As a real estate owner I will like to improve the style and size of my buildings so that it can match rentals demand. Many people love houses with space, a compound where children can stay and play and they also love good structures, trending buildings with new style and nice structures.
Yes, this days estate owners have made improvement on their housing project. Spending it, adding ultra modern features that glitters the building structure that will attract rental/hiring services. Having a conducive environment where children feel safe and play around is a welcomed one.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country, depending on the sector in which the house or building is located, they can be remodeled externally or the government does not allow it because they are part of the history of architecture. In the case of buildings that are my property and with the required permits, it is preferable to carry out renovations than to rebuild, since the costs would be very high to demolish and rebuild.

In my country, depending on the sector in which the house or building is located, they can be remodeled externally or the government does not allow it because they are part of the history of architecture. In the case of buildings that are my property and with the required permits, it is preferable to carry out renovations than to rebuild, since the costs would be very high to demolish and rebuild.
That's true, sometimes renovation is preferable than demolishing based on the outlook of the house. If the house its still new possessing some ultra modern facilities then maintenance or renovation is needed. But if it's outdated you need demolishing to start up a new structure.

That's true, sometimes renovation is preferable than demolishing based on the outlook of the house. If the house its still new possessing some ultra modern facilities then maintenance or renovation is needed. But if it's outdated you need demolishing to start up a new structure.
Yes of course, if you do a renovation it is more economical. It is also true that there are many homes that are totally deteriorated and such renovation is not possible, in these cases, regardless of the cost, it must be demolished and then built a new one in accordance with the present.

Yes of course, if you do a renovation it is more economical. It is also true that there are many homes that are totally deteriorated and such renovation is not possible, in these cases, regardless of the cost, it must be demolished and then built a new one in accordance with the present.
Yes, you're right, some outdated buildings need renovation when it looks out and unable to be competitive. Because customers desires the best and the best need to run in an attractive pace to meet rentals standard.

The best thing to do is not to demolish the old buildings but to renovate and upgrade it to modern standard. You have to make sure that there is security, water supply and power supply. A waste and sewage disposal is also needed. When the building has been upgraded to modern standard, rent can be increased.

The best thing to do is not to demolish the old buildings but to renovate and upgrade it to modern standard. You have to make sure that there is security, water supply and power supply. A waste and sewage disposal is also needed. When the building has been upgraded to modern standard, rent can be increased.
Okay, that's nice suggestion too, renovating it to modern standard building will still raise the bar for the real estate investment for customers to admire it. But their are old and long time outdated buildings that need demolition cos it's just occupying space and the structure can't go with the right plan for an attractive estate housing.

Of course we all know a good and beautiful house will definitely attract tenants, people want to live in a place well maintained and secured. To make my house more appealing, I will make sure it is well fenced, gated and secured. Lots of light and a good water source will also be ensured.

Of course we all know a good and beautiful house will definitely attract tenants, people want to live in a place well maintained and secured. To make my house more appealing, I will make sure it is well fenced, gated and secured. Lots of light and a good water source will also be ensured.
Sure, people always admire fine houses to rent, if your building isn't up to standard. You might find it hard to get customers that will come demanding for your house services. That's why you need to follow the current format of real estate building plans to make your own look attractive too.

Building are designed to serve as long as 100 years and more. Demolishing a building means it’s structural elements have served their due time and no longer fit for use. Or better still the structure doesn’t suit the taste of the owner anymore. For rental demands, buildings are better renovated and furnished to meet up with the trends than demolish and reconstruction.my dad’s property have served as long as 25 years and I t hasn’t even generated the projected profit yet, maintenance is brst and appropriate in order to meet up with tenants requirements. Few architectural features like doors, window frame and roofs needs to changed in order to meet up with the trends

Building are designed to serve as long as 100 years and more. Demolishing a building means it’s structural elements have served their due time and no longer fit for use. Or better still the structure doesn’t suit the taste of the owner anymore. For rental demands, buildings are better renovated and furnished to meet up with the trends than demolish and reconstruction.my dad’s property have served as long as 25 years and I t hasn’t even generated the projected profit yet, maintenance is brst and appropriate in order to meet up with tenants requirements. Few architectural features like doors, window frame and roofs needs to changed in order to meet up with the trends
You said what is expected, buildings built with strong materials last up to 100 years and more than. All we need to do is renovate some buildings that looks out of shape to meet up with trending. By adding new looks that will make it more attractive to rentals demand.

Well I don't have a real estate structure my own but I managed two structures for a family friend, the house that I am currently managing needs a complete and total facelift to make the client comfortable.
This has been what what we have been working on for sometimes now but the owner of the property has been saying that he doesn't have the funds to do the kind of renovation that the house requires. The house needs to be painted.

I can demolish it or renovates it, it's just depends on how old the house is. If the house has already old that do not meet a demanding style again, I will demolish it if have a capital and rebuild it to the new style but if the house is not old, I will just renovates it.

Well I don't have a real estate structure my own but I managed two structures for a family friend, the house that I am currently managing needs a complete and total facelift to make the client comfortable.
This has been what what we have been working on for sometimes now but the owner of the property has been saying that he doesn't have the funds to do the kind of renovation that the house requires. The house needs to be painted.
That's nice addition you wanna bring the building. Disagreement comes in when an outsider like a tenant comes in to plan about renovating the house he rented. Do you think that can work?? That's the scenario you're facing with the owner of the property, cos he or she isn't pleased with such addition, even if it gonna be benefiting all that stays in that building.

Transparency and honesty are also key ingredients to any good relationship, and that's what you should feel from your builder. They should be willing and able to give you accurate updates whenever you need them, and they should be open to scheduling regular site visits with you.

Transparency and honesty are also key ingredients to any good relationship, and that's what you should feel from your builder. They should be willing and able to give you accurate updates whenever you need them, and they should be open to scheduling regular site visits with you.
Okay, that's the changes you wanna improve in your real estate housing property?? That's also a good one, you wanna take notice of everything that goes on during the building construction. If so, you need a site supervisor that will look into it and give you update on the progress of your building project.

I feel in the course of renovating which is really important here one has to provide the basic amenities in the estate the first is water which is way important. One needs to consider changing other means of getting water to a borehole in every apartment then the location must be a security personified one, a safe place to habour people.

I think when it comes to real estate , the world is advancing ,and with each new year , there is new trend and model of housing ,and thus we need to advance to the moving model. So that people will find out house attractive and come for it on time .

I think when it comes to real estate , the world is advancing ,and with each new year , there is new trend and model of housing ,and thus we need to advance to the moving model. So that people will find out house attractive and come for it on time .
Sure, the world is advancing, and we need to follow in such advancement to improve our real estate building to look scintillating, and drag the attention of people hiring, or renting it annually, or any given duration.

The changes I wanna improve, as a real estate owner I will like improve in the style and size of the building so that it can match my rentals demands, so that it will be attracted to many people and brings more steady profit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds