Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

Depend on how dedicated you are on your PTP sites, you can earn more that can be able to take care of your immediate needs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Huh.. We all have different way of spending if you earn $10 for subscription that same $10 is another person feeding money.....
Lol, that's true dear. Their are some countries that the value is higher in their currency. Here in our country, if you earn $10 a week as an independent human, you'll find it hard to cope with your primary needs.
[automerge]1621927329[/automerge]
I really don't think my PTP money could afford what I really want tho,but could only afford to buy me a recharge card and use to subscribe at the end of the month tho. That's the only thing I always use it for as well.
At least its worthwhile than you aren't receiving anything from online at the end of the week or month. My PTP earnings help me in two things, monthly subscription, and my transportation fee.

There was a time when I was earning $150-$180 per month by posting on the forum wheel and postloop. My current income is just under $30 per month.
That's a very big and far difference to what you're earning now online. Those days with post loop and forum wheel must have really paid off for you indeed from the look of things

Last edited:
My currency PTP earning is just $1 per day, which I earn from Bizdustry. I earn $30 in a month and this money can pay my internet bill cable bill and telephone bill

To be honest , I have used PTP earnings to recharge my phone , to order foods from hotels and also invested in some legit hyip sites. Sometimes I se that in sports bookies to get some bonuses.
That's the most important thing and the reason why we earn online to take care of our immediate needs like recharging and paying bills like electricity bills, and also investing.

Mine can offer me data subscription and i can still use some to buy crypto currency and trade to make money. There are so msny advantages it could offer me
Yeah that's right. Most of it are for miscellaneous spendings like data subscription for the month and transportation for one's mobility needs here and there most of the time.

I'm sure almost all of us here have that noble heart for our mothers. I don't make a lot of money, but I save as much as I can to be able to cover my needs and have an amount available for the future.
Yes, all of us here have noble heart to care for our mothers. I try to make some cash to carry my family along, and make them have better life. Only the future can decide that, I'm just taking my business more serious.

It all depends on how much am earnig online, if am earning enough to save I will save some and reinvest the rest of of the earnings into business but if what am earning is not much then the money will only be use to meet my immediate need.

Yes, all of us here have noble heart to care for our mothers. I try to make some cash to carry my family along, and make them have better life. Only the future can decide that, I'm just taking my business more serious.
That's what I've been doing for some time now, dedicating my time in producing profits to help my mother and for my expenses. This is important because if we act correctly, we will surely do well.

That's the most important thing and the reason why we earn online to take care of our immediate needs like recharging and paying bills like electricity bills, and also investing.
Yeah and we feel very good once the payment is done especially if you are a student or still unemployable , it feels good to use the money from forum to recharge and do other small tasks.

To be honest, My I never withdraw my PTP earnings or any kind of online earnings to my account. I just keep them investing again and again so that the money keeps on growing. It's an effective way of business.

To be honest, My I never withdraw my PTP earnings or any kind of online earnings to my account. I just keep them investing again and again so that the money keeps on growing. It's an effective way of business.
I withdraw my PTP earnings every week and I use it to get some basic needs for myself like groceries that is the best thing I can use my PTP earns for

Initially, I do make huge sum of money with ptp and I could afford to buy tangible things with the money but now that everything has changed, I can only afford to do subscription with my ptp.

Excellent that you don't need to withdraw your earnings, and at the same time you can invest everything. Few members have that opportunity, I hope that with that same efficiency of doing business you can receive your earnings.

While it is very through that to some people the amount we all earn here can actually get them going because of the country they're from with their exchange rate, some of us here can only say it helps us meet up with our monthly data subscriptions and transportation

Excellent that you don't need to withdraw your earnings, and at the same time you can invest everything. Few members have that opportunity, I hope that with that same efficiency of doing business you can receive your earnings.
This is because I already have a full time decent paying offline job. So I don't have to withdraw a few dollars eveytime. I just do such things for passion. I usually trade in forex and anything I earn invest in there.

I'm not currently saving such money cause the earning can go for subscriptions and so on like that . I earn from more sites but the earnings are little.

Well, I would advise you to save money. Currently, I am saving more and more money right now because I need to invest money. I would not be able to do that unless I make money, so I am making money and also saving money at the same time.

That's what I've been doing for some time now, dedicating my time in producing profits to help my mother and for my expenses. This is important because if we act correctly, we will surely do well.
You're already acting well, by helping your mother solving her needs for her. Not everyone on this earth cares for their parents, some are still cared for by their parents. So keep it up, and surely your good heart will earn you more reward in the future.

Mine usually takes some weeks before i get it. I should be able to sub, and buy some clothes if i wanted to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds