Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can be done when a business is crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 's business for you. Its unpredictable. Anything can happen any day or anytime. Be iu covid19, fire hazard, armed robbery and so on. However, he shouldn't give up yet. Life's a test. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I mean he's not the first person in history who has lost all his investment in one day.He could still bounce back, this time more spectacular. If he was a good guy who had a lot of good people around him. They might decide to lift him up at this trying times and form a strong support network round him. Relatives, friends, colleagues, church members could extend a hand

Advertisement Placeholder
If only he had some form of fire insurance, this won't have been much a problem. The deed has happened, the only way now is to move forward. He should look at soliciting for funds from family and friends to build back what was lost and look at insurance for next time.
Oh you are very correct, insurance is very important for the company, it's a survival means in case of trouble, it will be helpful when the business run into trouble. Soliciting help from family can work if he has an helpful family

Just few days ago, I heard that my friend provision store got burnt cos the gas store next to is blew up.
All is life savings was put into the business and he is still owing alot of people money.
I am short of words that's why I brought the matter here.

What can he do now?
I suggest to invest in more than one businesses. This decreases the risk of losing your all wealth. Once a business is completely deteriorated it is difficult to regain it. So now he should collect some money and again start with more than one business.

Just few days ago, I heard that my friend provision store got burnt cos the gas store next to is blew up.
All is life savings was put into the business and he is still owing alot of people money.

What can he do now?
Insurance. That's one thing people neglect in business, especially if you own a shop.

What he should do now is try to get a job, or a small business that will enable him to pay back the loans, then start afresh.

What can he do now?
Thats really very depressing. If everything was lost due to that, then first he should contact the Bank, and talk about that insurance and apart from that he needs to take some money from his neighbours or his some savings to get his shop back to normal.
Really Sad about him!

Oh you are very correct, insurance is very important for the company, it's a survival means in case of trouble, it will be helpful when the business run into trouble. Soliciting help from family can work if he has an helpful family
Totally, in the western world insurance is a big deal and people appreciate it. For developing countries they don't see the need for it and when things like this happen, people suffer for it. I guess depending on family is the way to go for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds