Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can be done when a business is crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to save a business from crashing then you must analyze and assess the problem that is crashing your business. You must solve the problem by consulting other experienced businessmen or taking a loan from the bank. If it is a problem that cannot be solved, then you should consider folding up temporarily.

Advertisement Placeholder
When the business is crashing and you want to complete the loss you must arrange the things properly and do concern with your employees that what should be the right way to overcome from these situations because they also have the right to discuss and gives idea about the business work.
They will definitely help you and will be settled again ,but it will take time if you got that your business is going to be crashed you will definitely take time to solve the problem.

Well when you just start a business and it growing you need to save money very well for any unexpected circumstances or have insurance, the best is to have the business insured, include insurance money to part of the capital. But in case the business has crashed, you will need to re strategize based on the money thats on you

You think your strengths give you power
We all love to leverage the strengths of our business, team and ourselves. It's easier to execute what we know and have done before than to figure out something new or different. But what helped a business succeed in the past, isn't going to bring success in the future. To deliver sustained growth, you can't become content.

To build new capabilities without burning everyone out, I regularly drive new growth routines that make it easier to scale development and save energy. For example, my marketing team rotates responsibility for designing and leading our monthly meetings. What was initially painful as each team member had their own strengths and focus, enabled them to see the big picture and shift their thought processes, improved team work and helped build new capabilities in the team

Damn!!!. That's tragic, I just hope he has an insurance on the store and if he doesn't I hope some sort of compensation is paid to him at least to recoup some of his losses, I think he needs to find ways to forge ahead and not be depressed and emotional about it, although understandable.

Just few days ago, I heard that my friend provision store got burnt cos the gas store next to is blew up.
All is life savings was put into the business and he is still owing alot of people money.
I am short of words that's why I brought the matter here.

What can he do now?
You should do some following steps when your business is crashing
Accept failure happened and learn from it.
Actively decide to change.
Prioritize the tasks that lead to change.
Have a mentor direct the makeover.
Move outside your comfort zone:
Align yourself with the right people:
Keep an eye on your finances.

I always tell people starting business, no matter how small it may be ,when you're able to insure your business please do. This is for future purposes,no matter how good your feasibility study might have been ,you still need to insure.

Exactly I will advice him to take pictures of the market that was burnt.
Government is will to assist such kind of people that has no where to fall back to.
There are well wishers and good hearted persons that will be willing to assist.
Although some government officials can be heartless at times but let it not discourage him from trying. Even if they fail to help them out with some funds, they should not give up hope but fight well to get back up on their feet. No one started the business for them before, so they can do it again.

Our government has no
Although some government officials can be heartless at times but let it not discourage him from trying. Even if they fail to help them out with some funds, they should not give up hope but fight well to get back up on their feet. No one started the business for them before, so they can do it again.
Our government is heartless and lacking morals.
What happened was a disaster that can be ascertained.
This people that were adversely affected needs help from their responsible government but this is what they get.
It is so bad that government can not help her citizens in times of hardship.
He can still try.

Our government has no

Our government is heartless and lacking morals.
What happened was a disaster that can be ascertained.
This people that were adversely affected needs help from their responsible government but this is what they get.
It is so bad that government can not help her citizens in times of hardship.
He can still try.
The most annoying part is that these business owners pay decent amount of money as taxes to the government whom in turn never do anything to make life and business easy and favorable to them. No good roads, no water, no light etc.

The most annoying part is that these business owners pay decent amount of money as taxes to the government whom in turn never do anything to make life and business easy and favorable to them. No good roads, no water, no light etc.
You can imagine evil government and their evil foundation coupled with their demonic powers have no conscience.
It is good for the government to set aside fund since this once are paying their tax with that money they can assist them in times of disaster.
[automerge]1611058550[/automerge]
You can imagine evil government and their evil foundation coupled with their demonic powers have no conscience.
It is good for the government to set aside fund since this once are paying their tax with that money they can assist them in times of disaster.

[automerge]1611058550[/automerge]

They just don't care about the poor businessmen with all the tough challenges they are facing in the market sector but they will always send out task force to get all the tax and ticket money the business owners are supposed to pay. Once they fail to pay, their shops will be locked up.

Seriously in this type of your friend's situation, I am both short of words and totally out of ideas. But other says of safeguarding your business is having a good insurance plan and dont stick completely to just one investment alone and always not and tru to correct the reasons why you business is not going as well as it should.

Seriously in this type of your friend's situation, I am both short of words and totally out of ideas. But other says of safeguarding your business is having a good insurance plan and dont stick completely to just one investment alone and always not and tru to correct the reasons why you business is not going as well as it should.
I think that our country's businessmen especially the small scale businesses need to be informed well on the importance of having insurance for any of their business or property. They always see it as irrelevant but it's very vital in situations like this fire accident.

TRUST your gut | Sometimes you will need to make quick business decisions, and make them fast. When you find yourself in this type of situation, trust your gut, draw on your past experience. Sometimes as entrepreneurs, we get in our own way. We overthink and over analyze things to death. Let your gut lead the way – if it feels right, then it probably is. If something doesn’t seem right and you find that you are second guessing yourself, then it is not the right decision for you or your business at this time.

TRUST your gut | Sometimes you will need to make quick business decisions, and make them fast. When you find yourself in this type of situation, trust your gut, draw on your past experience. Sometimes as entrepreneurs, we get in our own way. We overthink and over analyze things to death. Let your gut lead the way – if it feels right, then it probably is. If something doesn’t seem right and you find that you are second guessing yourself, then it is not the right decision for you or your business at this time.
There are some situations where you may find yourself in, you won't be able to have anymore guts to help you out. Take for instance, in a situation where the shop owner recently stocked up his shop with new products, paid off his debts to at least 70% and the fire razed his shop down. He won't have any way forward.

You really need to ask if his company is insured. If it is under insurance, he still has some respite to get some percentage. And if he does not, well, he has to get some findings or other source of government funds to help him out. His shop burning is quite disheartening.

you should seek help of experienced people who had experienced businesses crashes and collapses before and managed to step on them, otherwise, sell it for any possible available price, it's better to sell for cheap than lose everything

Just tell them the truth and everything will be just fine, yeah at first they'll be mad at you but at the of the day they will understand what happen. God bless my friend.

Just few days ago, I heard that my friend provision store got burnt cos the gas store next to is blew up.
All is life savings was put into the business and he is still owing alot of people money.
I am short of words that's why I brought the matter here.

What can he do now?
Have you ever been in a situation as a business owner, where you felt like things seemed out of control and headed for disaster? You can’t pinpoint the exact moment in time that led you here, but you woke up one morning and realized that your business was on a slippery slope. Things seemed to be out of focus, more complicated than usual and maybe even a bit overwhelming. You lost sight of your destination and the clear road ahead of you, and now you find that you are blocked somehow but don’t know which direction to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds