Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business mistake caused you more nightmares??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
I experienced shambles during the early start of my offline gaming network. It was never easy for me then, the costly mistake that gave me much nightmares that took months to heal. Is the one that i invested more than half of what i made from my business to embark on crypto trading when i got no ideas. I lost whopping $100 in my first attempt to trade. It was never easy for me to recover such kind of cash that took me weeks to gather. That was my biggest nightmare up to date in my business career. I'm happy cos that is in the past now.

What business mistake caused you more unpleasant nightmares??

Advertisement Placeholder
As business goes on, entrepreneurs make decisions that might either make or mar the situation of the company. However, when such thing hapoens, one must try to look for ways to handle the situation
I once has issue with a customer. One of the mistakes I have made in my business where I insulted the customer because of his attitude, I regretted that decision and I got affected as I lost one of my high paying customers along with others

A business mistake I have made and that has cost me is impatience with my customers. I dish it out to them hot whenever they speak or act funny. I tell them my mind blatantly with the mindset that I have other customers like 20times more. That 1 customer I lost, dragged others away from me.

Making mistake in a business have caused so many people pain that them don't even know how to start again, as a business owner you have to make a decision and never to make any mistakes in your business again by planning well in your business, so to avoid mistake.
[automerge]1612264636[/automerge]
Making mistake in a business have caused so many people pain that them don't even know how to start again, as a business owner you have to make a decision and never to make any mistakes in your business again by planning well in your business, so to avoid mistake.

I experienced shambles during the early start of my offline gaming network. It was never easy for me then, the costly mistake that gave me much nightmares that took months to heal. Is the one that i invested more than half of what i made from my business to embark on crypto trading when i got no ideas. I lost whopping $100 in my first attempt to trade. It was never easy for me to recover such kind of cash that took me weeks to gather. That was my biggest nightmare up to date in my business career. I'm happy cos that is in the past now.

Lols, it can only be MMM, I will never forget this. I can remember how I was so much afraid the first time they went on break. Many don't really want to go into online business again just because of Mmm. It can only take God's Grace to convince people when it comes to anything online.

I've also had an experience like this where I made a wrong business decision and it cost me money but it wasn't really much.
In business or general, if we can just shift our mind from those mistakes, we will realize that there are actually no mistakes, but only lesson and learning opportunities.

The only mistake that I made and cost my first business was my inability to dedicate time to it. I left the business in the hands of a stranger but he let me down and ruin the business. But now I am a little bit wiser now. I now know that your business success lies in your hand.

Lols, it can only be MMM, I will never forget this. I can remember how I was so much afraid the first time they went on break. Many don't really want to go into online business again just because of Mmm. It can only take God's Grace to convince people when it comes to anything online.
I heard about MMM back then, i didn't waste a dime on it. Cos i never trusted their claims cos they got no proof of operation. I knew it gonna be a misleading one. I advised some of my family members to stay away but they never did. It cost them their hard earned savings of 3 months. MMM is a ponzi scheme, their is nothing good that comes out of ponzi. At least you've learned your lessons and moved on from such nightmare.

Ofcourse mistakes are the stepping stones to our success. I recently read a story in facebook. I don't know whether it is real or not. But it looked good
There was a great company . Its CEO was a billionaire. One day one of his employee did a huge mistake which lead him to a great loss.

Investing in the stock market through a broker who turned out to be a scammer. It caused nightmares and lost very huge cash. Wished i had travelled out of the country with the cash. Its still one of the most painful life experience I've faced.

Business mistakes that causes me nightmares are actually 3, one is over automation, we should avoid erasung all personalisation and direct contact with the customer, we should provide a variety of different communication modes, second one is failing to listen whisk the 3rd one is undervaluing customer service staff.

I invested in the business I know nothing about and it was my worst business nightmare. I invested in Forest trading, when I know nothing about the business, I lost so much in the business and I regreted so much.

I haven't done so much in terms of business but from the few I have. I remember one time in my farm when my fishes were due to change their water. I decided to ignore it and save fuel not knowing it would cost me so much.

There are many possible causes of nightmare , but they're often linked to stress, trauma or an existing mental health condition. They can also occur after taking certain types of medication, such as antidepressants. Sometimes a condition that affects sleep can be a trigger for night terrors.

I've additionally had an revel in like this in which I made a incorrect enterprise choice and it value me cash however it wasn't in reality much.
In enterprise or general, if we will simply shift our thoughts from the ones mistakes, we are able to recognize that there are clearly no mistakes, however most effective lesson and gaining knowledge of opportunities.

The business mistake that I made that has cost me nightmare was partnering with a total stranger to start up a business, a business that collapse within the space of 4 month due to my partner's extravagance. This experience has taught me alot and I will never try such a thing ever again.

Decision when made can either be negative or positive. Negative in such a way that the business would not grow but instead go down. But you can know all this until the decision as been made so, it's all grace anyway

I heard about MMM back then, i didn't waste a dime on it. Cos i never trusted their claims cos they got no proof of operation. I knew it gonna be a misleading one. I advised some of my family members to stay away but they never did. It cost them their hard earned savings of 3 months. MMM is a ponzi scheme, their is nothing good that comes out of ponzi. At least you've learned your lessons and moved on from such nightmare.
My dear you don't know what God did for you then, many lost good huge some amount of money through that. But as for me, I only lend what I can afford to lost, much of my money that entered into it. Though the little that entered was painful.

A lot of business mistakes I have made but thank God we survived it and are still kicking. I almost made another business mistake some weeks ago as well but I thank God that I didn't make it because it would have also caused me some money. mistakes are good in business but should not be too much.

Strategies and campaigns are crucial to the success of a business. It is such a wide process that involves advertising, public relations, promotions, and sales. Without marketing, how would people ever know of your existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds