Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business mistake caused you more nightmares??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I have recorded some losses here and there from some bad investments, however one must not continue to drool over past actions, sometimes it can be hard but we must move on and accept the mistakes.

Advertisement Placeholder
If any business or business owner fails to manage the business's finance properly or fail to be in control of the business's cash inflow and outflow, such businesses will definitely fail. The soul and blood of the business is its cash flow. If this is never managed well, I do not know what will happen. Payment of staffs, purchases, investments, and others are all revolving around cash.

Ofcourse mistakes are the stepping stones to our success. I recently read a story in facebook. I don't know whether it is real or not. But it looked good
There was a great company . Its CEO was a billionaire. One day one of his employee did a huge mistake mwhich lead him to a great loss.
Yes, but it shouldn't be like the one of mmm, that particular mistake really sucks. Many committed suicide once they noticed their hard earned money is gone. It's quite unfortunate that had I know always cones at last, we keep learning through mistakes.

A lot of business mistakes I have made but thank God we survived it and are still kicking. I almost made another business mistake some weeks ago as well but I thank God that I didn't make it because it would have also caused me some money. mistakes are good in business but should not be too much.
Okay, any business without mistakes isn't a business. Every business undergo some mistakes. But ability to recover from such kind of mistakes and take your lessons from it and work to improve where you didn't get it right. makes you a visionary and calculative business owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds