Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for extra income

There are many options for business that one can venture into, you areas of interest, the experience and knowledge you have will determine the type of business that you will do. The amounts of capital you have also matters a lot.
I think I have to agree with this your point. I have understand that there is no just any business one should want to venture into but should depend on your capital and location.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think I have to agree with this your point. I have understand that there is no just any business one should want to venture into but should depend on your capital and location.
Your best business might be another person worst business. The best business for you will be determined by your skills, interest, available capital to fund the business and your chosen location for the business.

I do not have a specific business idea right now. However, I believe that fast food business might be a good idea and you may become successful if your fast food tastes really good. Many people in my country are fast food lovers and they always want to try something new. Your food must be really different from others'.

Your best business might be another person worst business. The best business for you will be determined by your skills, interest, available capital to fund the business and your chosen location for the business.
Sure, no one can just determine what business is the best option as we ought to understand that so many people have got different perspectives about this and passion too.

All businesses are posed with their own risk, if you want to make extra income from business, you need to prepare for the risks involve, no business is easy going.

There are many projects you can start , some of them need a huge capital , but others not need a lot of money to start it what do you think about phones accessories business .

I will say free lancing of crypto trading but either way do what suits you and the nature of offline work you’re doing and also create time for yourself in other to get enough energy to make money

I am someone just wanting to start of making extra money. What options are there please?
You can also start a domain flipping business where by you been purchasing expired domains or new domains and selling them off to make good profit later as the means just like lands are capable of appreciating in value over time.

I am someone just wanting to start of making extra money. What options are there please?
If you are living in an estate I will suggest you start up a local herbs business, because in my estate now we lack all this kind of a business in there so we need to go out to get it though.

If you are living in an estate I will suggest you start up a local herbs business, because in my estate now we lack all this kind of a business in there so we need to go out to get it though.
It depends on the type of estate that you live because some estate will not allow such kind of business sited in a residential neighborhood. They claimed that such business harbours criminal minded people.

Online business could be the type of business you can do for extra source of income if you're interested to do it ,because i understand that not everyone are interested in online business, just learn a good digital skill

There are lots of business that are best for extra income. Businesses such as POS; that is, making payments on behalf of others. You can just hire someone to monitor it for you on your behalf

If you have a large property, you may simply rent out a piece of it to tourists via Airbnb. This is especially true if you have the ability to separate a portion of your home with its own entry and exit, or if you reside in another place part of the time.

Well there is no standard business or a precise one that would be better suited for extra income what matters is that one does his own fair share of work for a business to work

I think it depends on the condition you find yourself, most of us have offline jobs and need an extra means which is met online while some make money online and can compliment their earnings with offline investment or other online earning programs.

There are many different ways of getting extra income depending on the community you are living, business like selling of recharge card, opening a small shop, drilling of boreholes and many more this small things brings more income than you expected.

I believe that the best business to start to make more money is online. You can work online in your break time or when your at home. You can start blogging and make more money. you can even start a YouTube channel and start sharing video

There are various business you can go into to get some extra cash. Clearly its not your major source of income, so it should not be time consuming. Being active on sites like bizdustry is a good way to start. Or on your spare time you could take up some freelancing gigs based on your skills. You could go into baking as well

Do you see yourself as someone who would like to freelance on freelancing platforms? If you think you'll like freelancing, then try a particular gig you are good at on fiverr

Cosmetic is one of the most profitable business in Africa and if you are really good in cosmetic business, you can really make a lot of money because you will have the best people to do business and patronize you. Location is also important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds