Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for extra income

An eBay business is a great way to declutter your house while making some spare cash. Aside from the fact that it enables you to work from virtually anywhere with an internet connection, an eBaby business also allows you to choose your working hours

Advertisement Placeholder
Catering Formal qualifications are not strictly required for catering, which is more about producing and delivering good food. Computer repairer/troubleshooter Despite the proliferation of technology in our lives, many people still find computers complicated to maintain and terrifying if they go wrong. Data entry Perhaps not the most thrilling of part-time pursuits, but data entry can nevertheless offer an extremely steady not to mention flexible source of extra income.

The only business you can do while working that can give you extra income is online business, online business like crytocurenccy investment or forex trading you can also subscribe to some online platforms that pays.

If you are a full time worker and just needed an additional income, you can try online businesses. There are also online businesses that pays well and may not require All of your time. But If you are self employed then you can merge as many businesses as you can think of together. Pos,recharge cards, clothing and many more.

A lot of business are out there which you can venture into without living the comfort of your home. You can start an online trading with minimum of $100 and grow it bigger. You can start an affiliate marketing.

Mini importation business: This is a business that I’ve been interested in for a very long time. Mini importation business entails buying goods in small quantity from another country and reselling to make profit. You don’t need huge capital to start this business. Believe it or not but with as little as 5,000 (or even less) you can start your importation business

Business are of different types, it depends on the one you want to do and the area you want to do it. You need to understand your business, your target audience and your competitors, and the market structure any business can be done depending on you.

You can involve in sales of drugs and pharmaceutical resources. This would require you to link up with hospitals and drug stores though so as to get easy patronage. You would also need to get some certifications though.

Exactly what I am doing here on bizdustry is good for extra income, but I see it consuming my time as I less expected, but it is given extra income apart from my main offline business, bizdustry.com can serve as extra income to anyone.

I am someone just wanting to start of making extra money. What options are there please?
There are a lot of businesses from which we can earn extra money on monthly basis that is satisfactory one of them is for one time buying a two three apartments and then giving them on rent and receiving that rent on monthly basis this will make you satisfied and you have no worry about the monthly expenses also every year rent rate increases it will benefit you

If you are have a business or a job and you need that extra stream of income, I think farming will be your best bet. You don't have to be there everyday. Go on with whatever you are doing and go at the weekend or sometime during the week when you are less busy.

Concerning the question at hand, There are many option for making more money. Business is the best example if it is sucessful and many other jobs, trading and one jobs . The main thing is this if persons has experience then that is good for the business

Bizdustry is the best paying sites and you can actually make extra income here if you comment in the way that will move this beloved community forward

There are several businesses and platforms you can add to the list of your earnings, you can involve in similar forum like GPT forum.

If you want to invest and make extra income from your business , i think you could invest in selling shoes or open an online store where people could order them

I am someone just wanting to start of making extra money. What options are there please?
You can start as a distributor,a supplier and also a middle man in business connecting a rural town to a satellite town. It requires less capital but more connections.

What are the things you love to do? Things you have passion for, that you can turn into money for instance I love baking and cooking, so I'm planning to start a side business on cooking.

If you've entrepreneurship spirit, you can just delve into buying and selling of goods and services. With this you will be sure of making high returns so far your products is in high demand
I think this is a very good view, I have heared of sites like Ali baba express and eBay where I can but products for a cheap then ship it down here, place it on the market and sell them for some profits I think I would try it.

There are many options for business that one can venture into, your areas of interest, the experience and knowledge you have will determine the type of business that you will do. The amounts of capital you have also matters a lot.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds