Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your views on slap fighting?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
For those wondering, Slap fighting is a somewhat new sport, where two men or two women slap each other across the face, and whoever falls, loses. I've watched some of the "fights" as they call them, but it just looks like they're going to have severe brain damage at the end of it. I don't get why anyone would put themselves through this. And on top of it, UFC co-owner Dana White made his own slap fighting league.

I don't like it, I think it's going to result in bad CTE when these guys/women eventually die. What do you think of slap fighting?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah so is the case with boxing. People have lost their lives in the ring but still it seems to be a celebrated sport.

It's a joke all in the name of sports. I have watched some of one's done on UFC, they are mediocre and I'm not entirely in support of it. Dana White should scrap that nonsense and invest the money in paying his UFC fighter more. UFC lost Francis Ngannou as a result of not being paid well.

As far as I'm concerned, slap fighting is not considered a sports and if it's something that is left for me, I believe that it should be banned automatically all over the world because it's something that doesn't afford those that partake in it any opportunity to defend themselves. It's capable of causing serious brain damage.

I feel the game should be stopped because I don't know how people watching it enjoy the game. To me, I feel like it's punishment, I don't like the game at all. It is better to watch something entertaining

I feel the game should be stopped because I don't know how people watching it enjoy the game. To me, I feel like it's punishment, I don't like the game at all. It is better to watch something entertaining

Seriously, it's even seen as an immoral sports in my eyes because the kind of things that I have seen with how they dress and play the sports, it's completely awful. Ladies with big butt and are not dressed properly slapping their butts. It's an absolute nightmare.

Honestly, it's a sport that I don't like and I don't see much point in it, two men or women sometimes also slapping each other until many times they are unconscious, I don't see that as a sport but as a comedy show, that's what I think.

Honestly, it's a sport that I don't like and I don't see much point in it, two men or women sometimes also slapping each other until many times they are unconscious, I don't see that as a sport but as a comedy show, that's what I think.

Seriously, it's a complete joke of a sports. It's just like the one I was watching on Facebook yesterday that was posted by Eddie Hall - World Strongest Man - The Mountain in Game of Thrones. It was just sick watching two ladies slap themselves and ended up kissing in the end. What kind of madness is that?

As gross as it sounds, some people will still see fun in it. If something as silly as thumb wrestling can be made popular, while not popularize two folks slapping the crap out of each others faces.

In all honesty, watching it makes me cringe. At least boxers are not getting hit every 10 seconds. This one, slap fighting? It's just ridiculous.

Yeah so is the case with boxing. People have lost their lives in the ring but still it seems to be a celebrated sport.

There are accidents that are always associated in any combat sports and that is the reason why people have died in boxing. The thing is that fighters are allowed to protect themselves whenever they are fighting but this is not something that is applicable in slap fighting where you expose your head directly to be slapped with full force.

What those who celebrate in this sports is what I can't understand. I don't blame the fans, supports and sponsors but the athletes who out of greed as a result of the money which the sports carry make the decision to put their lives at risk.

In my opinion, this is very dangerous because in any fight you can defend yourself and you will not receive such strong blows to the face, but here you cannot defend yourself and you have to withstand such a powerful slap, but people are not adapted to this. I wouldn't do that, but people are responsible for their own health and life

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds