Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your success habits?

having a success habits is a very good thing, if you check the list of the most successful and wealthy men who are around in the world one of the things that the successful have is the ability to manage their wealth properly one of the most important success habit is the ability to be contented and grow your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I wrote my goals for this year down at the beginning of the year. I read them each day and make sure I have tasks identified to help me reach those goals. You have to read your goals every day.

From a man who spent 5 years researching them, seven habits of highly successful people
They're waking up early. ...
They read a great deal. ...
Every day, 15 to 30 minutes are spent on concentrated thought. ...
They make it a point to train. ...
With people who encourage them, they invest time. ...
They seek agendas of their own. ...
They get enough sleep.

Stay organized. Successful students come to class by organizing their content. ...

There is an agenda. ...

Actively participate in the class. ...

Don't be a perfectionist. ...

Use additional study resources. ...

Get a good night's sleep. ...

A place to study. ...

Join additional courses.

My own success habit is to work hard to have my own company to manage, so make more profit on it also to apply knowledge in my business, to be successful in your business you must learn how to plan your business very well.
[automerge]1612182971[/automerge]
My own success habit is to work hard to have my own company to manage, so make more profit on it also to apply knowledge in my business, to be successful in your business you must learn how to plan your business very well.

Success isn't a fluke. To be successful you have to pay the price with hard work, perseverance, consistency, never say never attitude and making calculated guesses and taking reasonable risks.

Having a positive mindset to things will definitely make things easier. Being organized is one skill that has been linked to very successful individuals. Your ability to be creative and think outside the box is an attribute of a successful person. You also need be a strong willed and determined person.

My success habit is work harder and try to be consistent and learn to exploit and do new things and I love to engage myself with new things and I hope I will be successful one day and I will make my family proud

Discipline is the most important key to being successful, if you want to be successful you have to be disciplined also you have to learn to persevere good things don't come easy, so you have to push hard and keep pushing till you make it

Slow and steady wins the race so my successful habit is hardworking and consistency. by following this two method you can easily write your success story within a short period of time if you follow the process.

Building wealth takes years of smart decisions, both professionally and financially. But according to according to one man who interviewed hundreds of self-made millionaires, getting rich also means keeping certain lifestyle habits.

My success habits are dedication, deligence, hardworking consistency, all this keep you going no matter the challenges that you may face when you are working, it is very important that you have all this habit to succeed in a business.

Part of my success habit is to stay up late at night and wake up very early in the morning but please don't ask me what I'm doing awake at night. I also make friends with successful people and learn their strategies & methods and skills of doing business
[automerge]1612186454[/automerge]
Part of my success habit is to stay up late at night and wake up very early in the morning but please don't ask me what I'm doing awake at night. I also make friends with successful people and learn their strategies & methods and skills of doing business

I've not record any success in my business but I believe that watching the people that has made it is the goal way and having a good mindset about things.... Positive mindset with a heart that is ready to take lose and pick up again.

Always cultivate the habit of learning at all times, never stop learning. Know what everyone else is doing, and what everyone else has done, and how they did it. Search wide for knowledge that might help you, and any inspiration that may do the same. Never think you have anything to learn from others.

They invest energy with individuals who motivate them
You are just as effective as those you every now and again partner with ,On the off chance that you don't have profoundly energetic individuals in your own organization yet, dread not. Independent moguls volunteer, which is an incredible method to meet other positive, roused people. You could likewise join bunches for individuals who share your equivalent profession or individual interests

They get up early. ...
They read, a lot. ...
They spend 15 to 30 minutes each day on focused thinking. ...
They make exercise a priority. ...
They spend time with people who inspire them. ...
They pursue their own goals. ...
They get enough sleep
I have many good habits I really proud of myself of really being organised methodical. I also swear by forming relations and leaning on my fantastic communication skills, which not enough people in business are skilled at. I also excel at timely and superior service delivery. I'm also not a know it all and lovelearning and I have good habits of controlling emotions and feelings as well. If someone leave me and left each and everything on me I will never force him or her to stay behind by side because I'm mature enough and strong enough to fight alone.
[automerge]1612187551[/automerge]
Daily routine involves waking up early, aerobics for 30 mins then I write down my goals and objectives for the day.
My habits: I follow my intuition, I do not procastinate whenever an idea comes to me I follow it .
I self motivate and I've got self confidence.
Patience is key to success with a lot of good habits. They invest energy with individuals who motivate them
You are just as effective as those you every now and again partner with ,On the off chance that you don't have profoundly energetic individuals in your own organization yet, dread not. Independent moguls volunteer, which is an incredible method to meet other positive, roused people. You could likewise join bunches for individuals who share your equivalent profession or individual interests

According to many successful people, having a positive attitude is not just a result of being successful – it’s one of the root causes of success.Successful people know the value of exchanging ideas with others through networking.

For me, I believe it has to start with the willingness to do the work, especially unpleasant ones.
Many people fail to succeed just because they did not work.

You may know it, but you have to apply it.

People like Jeff Bezos, Mark Z, Aliko Dangote.... These people are consistent and diligent in their field.

definitely,after all everyone has the same 24hours in a day . I like to think of three things that should become an habit
1) find something that increases your creativity
2)focus on making money
3)engage in activities to build your body.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds