Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your success habits?

WhiteHouse

Captain Junkie
Credits
I like to ask successful people about their daily routines, so I can learn about their daily habits and routine steps that helps them create an environment of success. This question typically reveals things anyone can do as long as they focus and follow through to meet their goals.

Invest with peace of mind, stop wasting time and funds on things that will not give you more money or add value to your financial life.

Advertisement Placeholder
My success habit is hardwork and consistency. With this two method you can easily write your success story within a short period of time if you follow the process

Yes definitely,after all everyone has the same 24hours in a day . I like to think of three things that should become an habit
1) find something that increases your creativity
2)focus on making money
3)engage in activities to build your body.

My success habit is hardwork and consistency. With this two method you can easily write your success story within a short period of time if you follow the process
That's right, and also honesty and persistence
Yes definitely,after all everyone has the same 24hours in a day . I like to think of three things that should become an habit
2)focus on making money
3)engage in activities to build your body.
Nice input. And to add, also engage in activities that will build/grow your mind.

For me, I believe it has to start with the willingness to do the work, especially unpleasant ones.
Many people fail to succeed just because they did not work.

You may know it, but you have to apply it.

People like Jeff Bezos, Mark Z, Aliko Dangote.... These people WORK real hard.

I like to ask successful people about their daily routines, so I can learn about their daily habits and routine steps that helps them create an environment of success. This question typically reveals things anyone can do as long as they focus and follow through to meet their goals.

Invest with peace of mind, stop wasting time and funds on things that will not give you more money or add value to your financial life.
Hello, the source of our success is the well-being of our body, emotions and spirit, when we are and feel healthy, we will have physical strength, a good mood, our creativity increases, due to the release of chemical substances in our body that generate happiness, joy etc, that is why it is important to maintain good health habits to keep our body and mind in shape.
[automerge]1606233043[/automerge]
2)focus on making money
3)engage in activities to build your body

I pride myself on being very organised and methodical. I also swear by forming relations and leaning on my fantastic communication skills, which not enough people in business are skilled at. I also excel at timely and superior service delivery. I'm also not a know it all and love learning and adding to my knowledge base. If you can nail those attributes in business, you can't go far wrong.

Hello, the source of our success is the well-being of our body, emotions and spirit, when we are and feel healthy, we will have physical strength, a good mood, our creativity increases, due to the release of chemical substances in our body that generate happiness, joy etc, that is why it is important to maintain good health habits to keep our body and mind in shape.
[automerge]1606233043[/automerge]
When we feel good, we do good, I like that.
I tend work harder. Money is never enough but still I invest in less stressful business
Take rest once in a while brother
I pride myself on being very organised and methodical. I also swear by forming relations and leaning on my fantastic communication skills, which not enough people in business are skilled at. I also excel at timely and superior service delivery. I'm also not a know it all and love learning and adding to my knowledge base. If you can nail those attributes in business, you can't go far wrong.
Good communication is very important.

My success habits are:
always keep in mind what I want to achieve and what I must do to achieve it surround myself with people who I know have interests similar to mine and are just as focused as me

It's not possible to be successful doing what you hate, you have to find your interest and passion. You do what you are passionate about. That will add you strength towards achieving yours goals

Among my habits to achieve success are, honesty, desire to improve, sincerity, punctuality, patience, trying to solve problems, a good attitude, efficient, etc. There are many habits that can be had to achieve and achieve success, it all depends on ourselves. By committing ourselves and striving for a better future.

In order to be successful, one must have things that he or she is accustomed with.
For example, I am always happy for a successful person and I try to learn as much a possible what they did that made them successful.
I do not buy anything luxurious if I cannot afford it twice and still have a balance in my account.
I try as much as possible to find every means possible to make more money because I have a target

Concerning an individual success habit. Well, everyone has their success habit and these are things that shows daily in our activities. These habits includes patience,hard work, honesty, sincerity, desire to improve,trying to solve problems, consistency and lot more.

My success habits are major two, but not limited to those two.
I choose a positive attitude and and i surround myself with positive and successful people.
To achieve personal of business success, one needs a healthy body. Health is wealth, one can only work when there is the necessary stamina.

I am more like you also, I like to have mentors that will be putting me through my journey in investment. When you have people to guide you, you will learn from them and make better decisions.

One of the things that really help me in business success, and every facet of my life is learning from people. I am very inquisitive , and this attitude realy help me so much. I have learn so much from people by asking questions.

Always live within your means and not beyond your means, whatever you do, do make sure to carry it out diligently without issues, if you run a business, stick with your business plan strictly and give your customers a very good service, relate with others with respect and compatibility, always put God first in all you do.

Persisting. Managing Impulsivity. Listening to Others with Understanding and Empathy. Thinking Flexibly. Striving for Accuracy and Precision. Questioning and Posing Problems. Applying Past Knowledge to New Situations.

They get up early. ...
They read, a lot. ...
They spend 15 to 30 minutes each day on focused thinking. ...
They make exercise a priority. ...
They spend time with people who inspire them. ...
They pursue their own goals. ...
They get enough sleep

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds