Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

📢 Ad Revenue What Are Your Major Sources of Revenue on Your Websites

Focusing on advertising revenue, including PPC (Pay Per Click) and CPM (Cost Per Mille).
Credits
Do you make money from your website, what are the methods you have used to make money form your websites? What method makes you most money on your website? Well, I make money on most of my websites, these days I only use Adsense and I make money through Adsense. In the past, I used Amazon and other ad networks but I had to stop using these platforms because earnings were too low. In the past, my Adsense earnings were really good, but currently, my adsense earning has gone pretty low.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hehehehe.... my wallet (actually my debit card) that is refilled by my retirement income.
I'm one of those strange ducks that do not run my website for income, although it costs quite a bit in outgo. It's a hobby of mine that, in addition to the niche it covers, I like playing with. If I wasn't blowing that money on hosting and software, I'd be blowing it on something else, so why not give me somewhere I can post my content in a format I am comfortable with and allow others to play in the same sandbox?
Ad networks are pretty much a bust now with the prevalence of ad blockers. If you think that folks can't find the information that you have on your site elsewhere on the internet, you need to look a little closer.
The exception to that will be general chat sites, which usually aren't that successful anyway.

If I was going to monetize my site any any way, it would be partnering with a few of the equipment providers of the niche and running bespoke ads for them on the site along with discounts using referral codes. But I am even leery of doing that because I prefer to be able to offer a totally unbiased input on equipment and you will always feel somewhat beholden to someone paying for advertising on your site.

Nothing from my forums. Maybe one day, I'll work on premium membership and then offer it to those who want to support them.

For my blogs, I get paid from multiple streams of income, including ads, sponsored posts, physical products, services, and affiliate ads. I earn a substantial income from all that.

Well, I do not have the luxury of running my websites as a hobby projects. I try to keep my website running cost low by using open source platforms and monetize with ads. I make good income on blogs and very little on forums. I am trying to focus more on forums because it is easier to build traffic if you have active userbase.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 5)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds