Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your hobbies?

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Credits
I am interested in a lot of things so I have many hobbies and they include writing, video creation and editing, reading, Playing video games, watching movies , visiting the park and eating.

What are your hobbies?

Advertisement Placeholder
Cars as my job is car related. Gaming has been one of my favorite hobbies ever since PlayStation came out. Driving a motorcycle and the internet. :)

I have indoors hobbies and outdoor hobbies.

My indoor hobbies are, playing games, watching movies, working out and sleeping.

My outdoor hobbies are ; hiking,
beach going, and skating.

Farming is my biggest hobby. My family have a big ranch and we have invested in it so much. I started farming at a very young age and it's why I love and enjoy doing it now as a hobby even though it pays me very well.

Farming is my biggest hobby. My family have a big ranch and we have invested in it so much. I started farming at a very young age and it's why I love and enjoy doing it now as a hobby even though it pays me very well.

Farming being your hobby means that your family won't experience hunger in a long time as they will always have the things that they want to eat.

I have a few hobbies myself. My first one is forums now since I came back to posting on them in October 2022 and also gaming is another hobby of mine. I haven't been able to game as much as I would have normally done due to work and such but I do try and jump on and game when I can as it's a great way for me to unwind.

Just web development from what you listed. I own a drumset that I foolishly bought as a teenager thinking I was going to grow up and be a rock star, but it has been collecting dust for years on end seeing as I never learned to play it.
Do you want to learn? What is keeping you from it? YouTube is full of learning videos.

Current poison.... and something that I was interested in school but couldn't afford... astronomy and astrophotography.

full

When you can find stuff like this out in the cosmos, you realize how small we are. You also realize that the cosmos can be a vicious cannibal.

Last edited:
Current poison.... and something that I was interested in school but couldn't afford... astronomy and astrophotography.

full

When you can find stuff like this out in the cosmos, you realize how small we are. You also realize that the cosmos can be a vicious cannibal.
Do you know a lot of physics? I've been trying to learn basics. It's stuff like vector products.

Do you know a lot of physics? I've been trying to learn basics. It's stuff like vector products.
Nope.... never got very deep into that branch of science.
This pursuit is simply from my love of the cosmos from a young age... when we would go camping (in what would be considered dark site areas now) as a kid, I loved looking up at the stars... there have been many a winter morning that I've been on the deer stand before daylight and had a blast watching meteor showers.

Last edited:
My hobbies include video games, reading, and partaking in discussions on forums. :)

Reading has been becoming an expensive hobby. I was originally not spending much money because I was reading them digitally, however I love some of these books so much that now I'm wanting the physical copy as well! I'm excited to create a little at home library though!

I always wanted to be a reader because there sounds like some really good books out there, but I have such a hard time focusing on reading books and get distracted too easily with technology. The Lord of the Rings is my all-time favorite film so I just had to read the books too. Took me forever to actually go through and finish them all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds