Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your hobbies?

I always wanted to be a reader because there sounds like some really good books out there, but I have such a hard time focusing on reading books and get distracted too easily with technology. The Lord of the Rings is my all-time favorite film so I just had to read the books too. Took me forever to actually go through and finish them all.
The LOTR books are a struggle to read with all the names and things they use! Super interesting though! I get very involved in a book where I can almost see the scenes like a movie which helps me remain focused. Perhaps you need to find the right genre for you! Mine ends up being Young Adult Fiction / Fantasy Fiction. I find books that are similar, or recommended based on the books I've enjoyed and that's helped me go further and further.

Mystery/Fantasy might be for you since those genres typically can keep people's attention. However, If not I understand, my bestfriend does not enjoy reading in the slightest and I think it's because it doesn't keep his attention either.

Advertisement Placeholder
I enjoy working and posting on forums. I also enjoy playing video games and I like to hack the 8-bit Sonic titles that were released on the Master System and Game Gear. I also enjoy hacking the 16 bit titles here and there, but I'm known in the Sonic hacking community as the guy who mainly sticks to 8-bit hacking. I also enjoy watching cartoons/anime.

I am interested in a lot of things so I have many hobbies and they include writing, video creation and editing, reading, Playing video games, watching movies , visiting the park and eating.

What are your hobbies?
Oh, let me count the ways! I love fictional writing. Fan fictions are always a favorite -- the audience is already there, and most of the work (characters, setting, etc) has already been done. I enjoy a bit of computer coding. I prefer C-style languages and structure, so Java, Javascript, PHP, C++, C#, even Unreal Engine (although I enjoy using their Blueprint method). Coin Collecting (even though my eyesight sucks) -- OH! SHINNY!! ^.^ , drawing (cute little chibi characters), cooking -- and I mean like trying different cultures' cooking, and how could I forget my two favorites, watching anime (whenever I have a spare moment), and role playing (table top style) -- just wish I had some friends to do it with -- and money for a pizza! LOL

Wow, you've got quite a range of hobbies going on! Writing, video creation, gaming, and even park visits – sound like a well-rounded set of interests.As for me, I've been delving into the world of music lately. I'm learning how to play a bodhran drum, and let me tell you, it's been a journey! It's one of those instruments that looks simpler than it actually is, but I'm having a blast figuring it out.Visiting the park, though, that's something I can totally get behind. There's just something about the fresh air, greenery, and the chance to unwind that makes it a fantastic hobby.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds