Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your favourite SEO Browser Extensions?

Credits
Tracking the SEO performance of your website is something that's very important because it's going to show you where you're lacking to possibly improve on it as soon as possible.

This is what the SEO browsers extensions are meant for. There are so many of them like Keywords Anywhere, ChatGPT, SEOquake, META SEOInspector and so many others that are available and easy to be used on browsers like Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox and many others.

Which one's are you making use of?

Advertisement Placeholder
Keywords Everywhere is my favorite. I use the premium version of it or credits, whatever it is now.

I don't have to pay that often.

I like being able to disable it when I don't need it, too.

I do a lot of my keyword research using Google. Keywords Everywhere makes it a little easier. You don't need Ahrefs and SEM Rush if you put an effort into researching on Google but it's nice to have some additional stats like what K.E. provides.

I have used SEOQuake, Ahrefs SEO toolbar, Keywords everywhere and a lot of other SEO browser extension. Based on my personal experience Keywords Everywhere is very good, however, I have always used free version of SEO extensions, never used premium ones or paid subscription charges.

Keywords Anywhere is one of the best tools for this task. About using only free versions of SEO extensions, it's what your budget can do that you can take on which is why it's totally understand to use either free or paid SEO browsers extensions. I've also used Ubersuggest for some of my needs too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 8)

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations