Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your accomplishments?

Website
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
Credits
What are your achievements? Anything you are proud of? What have you done to feel good about? Do you have more goals to better your mental health?
I’m proud to be married for over 24 years. We also have no debt so are financially stable.
Some people have long-term goals such as being debt free while others focus on short-term ones such as acing an upcoming exam.

Advertisement Placeholder
Finished a bachelor's degree, finished a master's degree, bought an apartment (and being mortgage free at that)

At the moment one of my goals is to hopefully be financially stable in the years to come and hopefully feel a lot less stressed about money issues than I do now.

Working as hard as I can and completing any work that comes my way to the highest standard that I am happy with and I feel in time, with dedication I will see change.

At the moment one of my goals is to hopefully be financially stable in the years to come and hopefully feel a lot less stressed about money issues than I do now.

Working as hard as I can and completing any work that comes my way to the highest standard that I am happy with and I feel in time, with dedication I will see change.
That sounds like a good plan! I'd love to start saving $$ more often myself.

That sounds like a good plan! I'd love to start saving $$ more often myself.
For sure, this cost of living really hit a lot of people hard and because of that, even though many including myself had savings at the time, we have had to dip into those now and really don't have much left due to that which is a shame.

I know things will get better in time, it's just that waiting game before it does. All we can do is work hard and do what we can.

- Graduating High School
- Getting my first job
These are always great accomplishments. After you graduate high school it can sometimes be difficult to find your first job and even one that you will enjoy so if you are able to do this, it is great!

I myself would also like to expand the skills that I have and get hired on two more forums to be able to help out others with their forums and help their projects succeed. Hoping I get the chance at some point.

I'm still stupendously proud of myself for giving a talk at Boston Festival of Indie Games last year on writing for game development. It was scary as heck, but a lot of fun despite it all! :D

I'm also proud I've gotten some clients and am actually doing paying work sometimes! :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds