Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What are you looking forward to?

Credits
Anyone got anything big or exciting planned for 2023 (or beyond...?).

I'm going on holiday at the end of April, so that should be good.☀️
I'll be turning 30 in August. Not entirely looking forward to that, but I'm sure the celebrations will be great.
Got a couple of friends getting married this year too, so attending a wedding in May and another in September.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have tickets to see Penn & Teller in the summer, which I am looking forward to, and I will be turning the big 4-0 later this year though that I'm definitely not sure I'm looking forward to!

I'm going on holiday at the end of April, so that should be good.☀️
I'll be turning 30 in August. Not entirely looking forward to that, but I'm sure the celebrations will be great.
Got a couple of friends getting married this year too, so attending a wedding in May and another in September.
The days after the celebrations will remind you that you’ve turned 30, haha. 🤣

As for me I don’t really have much to look forward yet, but we may go on a trip that we don’t know yet. Usually just book a few weeks before. I’m just looking forward to be a bit more financially stronger by the end of the year.

Having the week off work when Spring Break rolls around at the start of March. Normally I just work more hours when I have no classes during a mid-semester break but this year I decided I wanted to actually have a proper break and get to have the whole week off from everything. :p

Tentative plans for a 2 week stay down in the Davis Mountains area in the remote locations with the telescopes in an RV. We've got a nice generator in case we need the air conditioner and it is used to recharge the batteries, and water can be easily obtained to replace what we use. We may decide to actually stay in the State Park since they do have full hookup campsites and then drive out to the location to do captures with though.
Also have a 2 week stay planned at a Bortle 3 State Park (water/electric hookups and we have a honey pot) down in South Llano River area also.

I'm looking forward to getting my tax return. I thought I was going to have to owe some this year due to doing so much DoorDashing, but I came out gaining instead.
We owe... but we do that every year. I'd rather keep the money ourselves and invest it and then at the end of the year pay what we owe and make a little interest on it during the year,,,. The government sure doesn't give us interest on what we let them keep extra for the year.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds