Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the special qaulities about the richest men in the world

Advertisement Placeholder
Whati noticed is their determination and motivation to suceed in their businesses ,and also the way they diversify their investment and don't rely on only one investment

They have been through a lot to reach this stage, despite all the ups and downs and vicissitudes but they remain serpient .Bill gate is one of the most popular richest person in the world but Jeff bezos has taken over.

The special qualities the richest men in the world display are humility, hardwork, consistency, innovation and constant research. All of these and more makes them remain the richest men in the world.

One quality of the richest men in the world is their hunger for knowledge.
Do you know that Bill Gates reads a book every week. These men want to know more despite their wealth. Because it is only through knowledge that one can be the best at managing wealth and businesses.
Like they say,'knowledge is wealth'and that is absolutelly correct,because what i have come to realise inlife and not only in the business world,is that the level of information you have keep you ahead in your chossed field.And that is a very big advantage.

They are very much hard work. They never took a shortcut. They are humble with everyone. They are not arrogant too. They go to programs with out boost. They also give suggestions to people to become rich. These are some common qualities.

It is not everyone that will have an opportunity to be the richest men in the world no matter how dedicated we might be ,but in all the things we do commitment and hard working is the most important thing and favour from God and nature is what really make a man great.

Being the wealthiest is a gift from God. All of the wealthy people put forth a lot of effort during their life. They set their goals and objectives and work hard to achieve them. They only think about their mission. They always use favorable methods to grow their company.

Many rich men doesn't know their duties. Their duties is to manage the affairs of the poor in terms of housing and social amenities. Their duty is bring good government.

If you observe the richest men in the world closely then you will know that there are people who like to solve actual word problems. This is what has made them exceptional and they have been ripping money from it.

The special qualities is that they always take advantage of the of any opportunities. They are never found wanting I any money making opportunities. They are also a lookout for how to solve people's need.

Actually they possess different qualities which turn out to be good but I can't really tell special qualities of them. though they are good at planning, good ambitions, love for success etc.

Because they have such huge amounts of money they are capable of ruining bad things in society. I can give an example, Elon Musk doesn't like the way that Twitter is treating its users, Twitter doesn't support free speech there are things it will decide to remove. So Elon Musk offered the company around 40 billion dollars he wanted to buy them but they rejected his offer. It seems to be that they really like their company, they like it so much that they aren't will to get 40 billion dollars for it. The richest people can do great things with their power but yet they may even ruin some things in our world with such amounts of money, all we can do is to hope for the best.

S lot of people are always positive about their dreams. They don't relent in their efforts to greatness but some of them don't still attain greater heights. So I really want to know the special qaulities about the richest men in the world.
They are people who have dreams and ideas and will stop at nothing to see them come to the fore. Also, when they reach that pinnacle of wealth, they are very good at networking and are granted opportunities that enable them to expand their fortune should they decide to

The first thing i know about them is that many of the richest men in the world never for once disbelief in themselves even when things are not working their way. We've heard of some of them that even drop out of school and face their career.

One thing I've come to understand about some of the world's richest men is that they are solution providers. They see solutions in problems around them and when they're convinced, they go all out in ensuring that goal is achieved - talk about being relentless

Well, the few things i've observed from some rich men is that;
They are very hardworking, they are goal getters, they don't easily give up, they are very studious.

The special quality about richest men is that alot of people will like to know such people because of their hard work, we all know that rich people work very hard in order to make much money, them don't rely on one place.

One of the main characteristics of the richest men is that they do not need any criteria or skill. They have already inherited everything from their father or grandfather. They are born into wealth and have never had to work for anything in their lives. This is one of the main reasons why they are so rich.

The richest men in the world according to Robert Kiyosaki are those that make money work for them instead of working for money. Apparently, most of the people in the world today work for money. Those who make money work for them are the richest people we see today.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds