Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the special qaulities about the richest men in the world

For me there is nothing real much about them, but I have come to noticed that most of them keep or live a very modest lifestyle and also there age factor is something I noticed as well because most of them are still young.

Advertisement Placeholder
Rich people have vision and they work towards their vision in other to make it reality. They are discipline, they do what others would not want to do, they are risk takers. They don't talk shit against their fellow rather they plan on how to be partners.

One of the observation about the rich is that they are always looking for oppourtunity to put their money by investing.
They are great risk takers and usually entered uncharted part and then others will follow.

S lot of people are always positive about their dreams. They don't relent in their efforts to greatness but some of them don't still attain greater heights. So I really want to know the special qaulities about the richest men in the world.
Qualities! I always believe the richest man is the luckiest man on planet earth because its was not because he's the most knowledgeable that took him there.
Quote of the day
Stay focused: don't be distracted with worldly activities, it will stray you out of course of destiny: always stay focused

I recently read that Elon Musk, the world's richest man, read two books every day. I think this is the quality we need to develop in ourselves. We gain knowledge only when we read. We need the knowledge to survive in the world. Only knowledge can save us. When you read choose the books that helps you to develop mentally
That is one of the special qualities of rich people in the world, still having time to read at least 2 books per day, meaning that they are still and continue to learn, will not stop and never feel satisfied with what they have obtained.

Whenever you see extremely rich people, there is a way they behave that distinguishes them from others. Elon musk sometimes acts like a child in his photos.

Many rich people you see today are risk takers, they are ready to Invest in any business with great potential

The special qualities the richest men in the world possess includes being a hard worker, a lot of them are very humble too

I think if we start mentioning qualities one by one, we would need a lot of paragraphs. From the books I have read, their sacrifices, dedication, mindset and consistency.

Creativity and persistence is some of the qualities of the richest people in the world. They were determined with their business and worked without being discouraged. Now they enjoy the fruit if their labor

I noticed that they’re simple they don’t show off and they’re lowkey they let their achievements speak for them and they don’t get too relaxed !

My take on the richest men in the world is they have a lot of luck. Look at Manny Pacquiao who is one of the richest in our country. He was a poor boy from the province but got very lucky in boxing. Now he is a senator of our country and wanted to run for president in the elections next year. That is pure luck and not his qualities that mattered..

One basic quality I have noticed about the richest men is they are are extremely talented. Jeff Bezos, the richest man on earth, created Amazon store, the first of its kind, back in 1995; and Elon Musk co-created paypal, the world biggest online payment system.

S lot of people are always positive about their dreams. They don't relent in their efforts to greatness but some of them don't still attain greater heights. So I really want to know the special qaulities about the richest men in the world.
Rich people are indeed have positive mindset. They are always optimistic about their dream to come to pass. They are really determined in their efforts for greatness. They are very willing to take many risks. I believe the rich are getting Richer because of so many reasons. One could be they are very diligent and not very lazy. They are very smart and very industrious.

One particular Factor I like about people who are becoming wealthy is that they do not always give up on their dreams even if it means that you should try multiple times in order to get there.

The most common quality I saw among those rich people was they were college dropouts , they were shy and were disliking to work in a company under boss , they wanted to start something of their own , may it be a startup or a new business , they had that quality which is unique.

I believe there are some certain things the world richest people hide from the rest of the world but even at that one thing that distinguishes them from the rest is their resilience and hard work.

Well one thing I do know is they do what's necessary not what's easy, they don't give in to procrastination as that is a killer of dreams and they probably read lots of books too to improve on themselves

People suddenly interested in how this men did it. What they did was bring up ideas that people didn't think of or one others thought of and thought it was stupid and utilized it in such a way that people were attracted and the demand soared. Chance and culture was a major playing factor.

Many have mentioned of qualities of the richest men in the world. One important thing that most of them have in common is their simple lifestyle. They don't spend much on luxuries. They prefer to invest and expand thier businesses and give alot to charities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds