Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are The Positive Effects Of High Population On Economy?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
many people erroneously believe that high population is bad for a country. This is not necessarily true at all. I think that there are many advantages of high population. People may never consider looking at the other side of the picture. If your country has a really high population, then the chances are that you will have more talented people. Moreover, your country's army may also have a really high manpower as well. Apart from that, more people from your country go outside of the country and send foreign remittances as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think there are more negative sides to having a high population compared to the positive sides. The first problem would be related to feeding your people. If you have more people, you need more food and most of your country's reserve would go on importing food. A high population also creates unemployment. If you send your people to other countries to work, you are basically making your people slaves.

If the resources of the country is not equal to balance with the high population of the people in the country, it is always going to be very challenging for everyone that is residing in that country, including the government. This is because the management of the whole economy is going to is going to be very challenging.

A high population can have positive effects on the economy in various ways. It often leads to a larger workforce, potentially increasing productivity and innovation. With more people participating in the economy, there's a broader consumer base, driving demand for goods and services. This, in turn, can stimulate economic growth.

If the resources of the country is not equal to balance with the high population of the people in the country, it is always going to be very challenging for everyone that is residing in that country, including the government. This is because the management of the whole economy is going to is going to be very challenging.

I think that you are talking about natural resources. I think that the population of a country in itself is also a kind of natural resource as well if you consider this from my perspective. A country with high population has more manpower. This is a huge advantage.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds