Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the high-Paying skills one can go for?

Apart from becoming a writer, I think graphic designing or web designing would also count as great skills. i am not at all interested in graphic designing, so I pursued writing career. However, I am still not a professional writer right now even though I have worked for a content mill in the past.
Both are two lucrative and on-demand skills you'll acquire and become a hot cake. If you apply as a graphic designer or web developer at upwork, or fiverr you'll gain approval immediately.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are so many high paying skills out there, that once you are good people would want to pay you well for your services. Graphic designing is one of such skills, web designing is also one. Today almost anyone and everyone uses the internet for their business. Digital marketing is also another one

Both are two lucrative and on-demand skills you'll acquire and become a hot cake. If you apply as a graphic designer or web developer at upwork, or fiverr you'll gain approval immediately.

I tried making an account on Fiverr but I no longer think that Fiverr is a good option for an unskilled worker like me. It is a place for professional. I can work on a place like Constant Content and I have worked at such a contelt mill where they used to pay upfront payments for content.

There are so many high paying skills out there, that once you are good people would want to pay you well for your services. Graphic designing is one of such skills, web designing is also one. Today almost anyone and everyone uses the internet for their business. Digital marketing is also another one
Yeah Graphic design is actually more trending nowadays , I joined a 1 week program on Graphic deigns and got introduced to various aspects of it. I would love to consider this as my optional earning profession.

I tried making an account on Fiverr but I no longer think that Fiverr is a good option for an unskilled worker like me. It is a place for professional. I can work on a place like Constant Content and I have worked at such a contelt mill where they used to pay upfront payments for content.
I've never heard about constant content before. Can you throw more light on it? You can work on fiverr eben without those formal or on demand skill. As long as you can write, free from plagiarism and grammatical errors. You can be hired for blog posting jobs or forums like this but you might be the few selected to post regular there. And you can get paid from $0.05 to $0.1 per post you make on the client website.

Yeah Graphic design is actually more trending nowadays , I joined a 1 week program on Graphic deigns and got introduced to various aspects of it. I would love to consider this as my optional earning profession.
Thats great, i also plan on going fully into graphic designing. I have started learning tho but because of some other activities i have been abit busy so o usually dont have enough time to fucus

I've never heard about constant content before. Can you throw more light on it? You can work on fiverr eben without those formal or on demand skill. As long as you can write, free from plagiarism and grammatical errors. You can be hired for blog posting jobs or forums like this but you might be the few selected to post regular there. And you can get paid from $0.05 to $0.1 per post you make on the client website.

Constant Content is an article marketplace where you submit your pre-written article for sale. If a customer thinks that your article is useful, then they will buy wil from you. I think constant content has a good customer base and this is why they have survived till now.

Constant Content is an article marketplace where you submit your pre-written article for sale. If a customer thinks that your article is useful, then they will buy wil from you. I think constant content has a good customer base and this is why they have survived till now.
Writing an article is not an easy task. It requires too much time to search everything and then find out the zest of your article. I don't think article writing in anyway is an easy job. It requires time , patience and dedication.

High paying skills simply means the ability you possess that employees provide you with increased compensation for. Base on my research, I am able to find some skills as one of the top high-Paying ones. Skills like; video production, Audio production, artificial intelligence, mobile application development, and product management. Which other skills you found worthy of being among the top high-Paying skills?
High paying skills are perculiar to various sectors of the economy, but generally there are very important skills that are basic for most jobs today, like computer literacy.

You can build on that to get knowledge on graphic design, networking, video editing, etc.

That's wonderful that they are serving as the middlemen in the freelancing industry, to help freelancers to sell their creative contents and earn money. Have you tried using it to sell any of your articles??

That's wonderful that they are serving as the middlemen in the freelancing industry, to help freelancers to sell their creative contents and earn money. Have you tried using it to sell any of your articles??

No, I have never worked for them. They only pay through paypal which is not available in my country. I think they also have bank transfer withdrawal option but that option requires you to have a lot of money. I am not sure if they pay via bank transfer to international members. This is the reason why I never tried them. Moreover, they have a really high quality standards when it comes to accepting articles.

There are a lot of high paying skills out there. Photography, crypto trading, videography and to mention a few. Simple skills like graphic designing could be a high paying job as well

Freelance is gradually getting more and more recognition and there are some skills that are sought after that one could definitely opt for, web designing and designing is a good one

There are numerous high-paying and lucrative skills that can be learned today in order to become self-employed and independent. Makeup, graphics design, embroidery, and fashion design, as well as website development, design blog pages, SEO, and digital marketers, are just a few examples.

Learning skills is very important because only skills allow you to earn better. What kind of skills you should learn depends on your resources as well as interest

High paying skills simply means the ability you possess that employees provide you with increased compensation for. Base on my research, I am able to find some skills as one of the top high-Paying ones. Skills like; video production, Audio production, artificial intelligence, mobile application development, and product management. Which other skills you found worthy of being among the top high-Paying skills?
Digital marketing is one of the skills that anyone can go for because this is one of the most sought-after skills on most freelance platforms like fiverr and up work.

Graphics design, will always be an on demand skill one should learn, cos everyone is seeking for graphic designers to create eye catching banners, flyers, stickers for promotions.

It is very nice that you have decided to learn one or few skills . I would advice that you learn how to be a free lance writer. Computer programming is also another.

High paying skills are hose types mostly found for online gigs. Like graphics designing. Web designing and creating. And a lot of the programing gigs. These gigs are ever green gigs today

From indication and from what a lot of people who have met online are saying ,the most top demanding skill that we should consider to learn is programming, content creation, digital marketing, I don't have an idea of how this is done but according to them they are the best

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds