Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the high-Paying skills one can go for?

1. Engineering skills
2. Accounting skills
3. Project management
4. Financial analyst
5. Technology skills

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
I will advise you go for programming and coding. These two skills are highly demanded for because virtually all the companies depend on programmer to run their database because company is going digital.

1. Engineering skills
2. Accounting skills
3. Project management
4. Financial analyst
5. Technology skills

Cloud computing refers to using the internet to send a computer system's on-demand, available resources to various devices on the same network. These services can include files, email, software, servers and other tools and applications.

Let me add sales leadership as well, it requires skills or ability to lead the sales of a business or organization to generate a profit or overall income. Many companies want staff with sales leadership skills, which is why it's one of the most highly paid skills to have.

Web Development

Just last week I studied the wide gap between the demand and supply of this high paying skill, and I found a great deficit. The demand for professional Web Developers outweighed the supply it got – don’t bother asking why because I will explain.

Majority of Developers in Nigeria prefer to work on their own than getting employed in a company. This has left a huge deficit, making Developers handle several jobs at a stretch – while other certificate oriented graduates are begging for jobs.

Most people are willing to pay heavily for people with soft skills. This skills varies. In my own opinions If you want a soft skills with high return, I will advice web development, software development, product designing and digital marketing.

Most of the skills that pay really high these days are more IT skills. And these are skills that has to be learnt thoroughly.

Digital marketing skill, and sales skill is also now selling. Everyone is looking for sales person or Digital marketers and I.T personnels

Concerning the high paying skills that an individual can go for. Well there are high paying skills that an individual can acquire both online and offline. High paying skills like things related to technology i.e computer engineering and software development, web designing, programming, blogging, audio and video production. Etc

High paying skills simply means the ability you possess that employees provide you with increased compensation for. Base on my research, I am able to find some skills as one of the top high-Paying ones. Skills like; video production, Audio production, artificial intelligence, mobile application development, and product management. Which other skills you found worthy of being among the top high-Paying skills?
There are a lot of fighting skills these days because there is a lot of competency in this error because this error is digital era and everybody is skilled in digital stuff one of them is graphic designing and content writing on the other hand SEO and word press marketing is very expensive and high paying services these days so so I appreciate marketing price marketing and graphic designing is necessity of today's time period we should learn them

There are many skills one can learn that will provide money for you both online and offline. The challenge nowadays Is to acquire skills as there are limited job offers. You can work as a freelancer online, Copywriting is also a skill that's in high demand

Lucrative abilities shift starting with one association then onto the next. Anyway everything necessary is fabricate your vocation along a specific industry and will acclimate yourself with the moving skilss there and get yourself outfit with it.

Some high paying skills you can go for or acquire that can a fetch you a lot of money are digital marketing, web design, web development, social media influencer you can also learn Photography it is in very high demand right now.

I will surely go for any high end job that can take care of my monthly needs. In as much as the skill is good enough to put food on my table and make me live comfortably then i am interested. Most professional jobs require high end skills and i am currently on this path.

Programming , Web designing , Video Editing , Professional Writing either Blogs, articles or Novels. Visual Artists. You can basically work with making ads with all these skills. And the pay is not joke too. Once you acquired a skill and establish a good reputation you can start giving yourself a price.

Sorting work.

Mobile application development.

Cloud computing.

Artificial intelligence.

Lead sales.

Analytical reasoning

US tax

People management
[automerge]1613016629[/automerge]
Sorting work.

Mobile application development.

Cloud computing.

Artificial intelligence.

Lead sales.

Analytical reasoning

US tax

People management

High paying skills simply means the ability you possess that employees provide you with increased compensation for. Base on my research, I am able to find some skills as one of the top high-Paying ones. Skills like; video production, Audio production, artificial intelligence, mobile application development, and product management. Which other skills you found worthy of being among the top high-Paying skills?
Here is a list of 12 high-paying skills and a few careers that frequently employ these skills on the job:

1. Translation
  2. Project management
  3. application development
  4. Cloud computing
  5. Artificial intelligence
  6. Sales leadership
  7. Analytical reasoning
  8. U.S. taxation
  9. People management
  10. Video production
  11. Audio production

Top Paid Skills 2020: Coding and Software Enhancement Networking Development Soft Skills Algorithm Designer Cloud Computing UI Designer Framework Software Computing Analysis Public Relations Economic View Video Production Audio Production. Coding and Software Enriched Artificial Intelligence Networking Development Soft Skills Algorithm Designer Cloud Computing UI Designer Framework Software Computing Analysis Public Relations Economic View Video Production Audio Production

Superb Communication Skills

Solid oral and written communication abilities won't ever be obsolete as it is an essential expertise anybody ought to have the option to dominate to be fruitful. Nonverbal correspondence, the utilization of non-verbal communication, is likewise essential as it radiates nonverbal prompts when imparting, for example, forcing your position or administration. Solid relational abilities could make significant joint efforts, make bounty associations, and help sell your item or yourself.

Top Paid Skills 2020: Coding and Software Enhancement Networking Development Soft Skills Algorithm Designer Cloud Computing UI Designer Framework Software Computing Analysis Public Relations Economic View Video Production Audio Production. Coding and Software Enriched Artificial Intelligence Networking Development Soft Skills Algorithm Designer Cloud Computing UI Designer Framework Software Computing Analysis Public Relations Economic View Video Production Audio Production

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds