Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the basic tools required to create a great thumbnail for monetization of a channel?

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
A friend of mine has a YouTube channel and he has contacted different people to get his channel monetized. Everyone replied that the most important thing for a YouTube channel is a video thumbnail. I would like to ask all of you to share with me all the ways that can improve the thumbnail of YouTube videos.

Advertisement Placeholder
A friend of mine has a YouTube channel and he has contacted different people to get his channel monetized. Everyone replied that the most important thing for a YouTube channel is a video thumbnail. I would like to ask all of you to share with me all the ways that can improve the thumbnail of YouTube videos.
The most important thing is your content, second thing is video title and third thing is thumbnail. The best app to edit thumbnail is Canva App.

You need a photo editing software like photoshop to create thumb nails for your video. You can also use online photo editor like canva create great thumbnails for your video. Another good program is adboe spark.

Try investing i buying photoshop software and learn photoshop skills. If you know photoshop you can do a lot of things including creating a thumbnails for your videos. If you don't have time and money for photoshop, try Adobe spark.

At the moment, gaining subscribers and view to the channel is key on thumbnail, a good thumbnail and description will project your contents view.

Am just about to monitize my Facebook account, and make money from it, and in order to do this I must have a minimum of some numbers of friends, before I get started.

Thumbnail increases the chances of traffic on your video. Therefore, if you are a youtuber and want to get toms for traffic so that you can generate revenue, you need graphic designing skills

You can make sure your video thumbnails are well designed and edited so that your videos will get a lot of views which will lead to you having much money for your YouTube videos or channels.

I use photoshop and I believe there is no better tool to create youtube thumbnail as well as your all graphic designs than photoshop. However, photoshop is an expensive program

Many youtubers use non video related thumbnail to attract viewers to click the video and watch the video but sometime it makes viewers angry but I personally prefer to take original one from your video.

If you're having trouble growing your YouTube channel, it's likely because you're not using any tools to assist you in creating better content. Although the YouTube platform is useful in and of itself, there are other resources you can use to improve your content and make managing your page easier.

I've been willing to know as well, because I have a youtube channel but not monetize and is getting me weak even this days I don't post anything on my channel again,so I would like to see the good responds in here as well may be it could help.

Canva app is the best basic tool for me. Also you should develop a quality content, a catchy title, supporting video then you create a thumbnail.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds