Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the advantages of using a business PayPal account

To me PayPal account mode of payment is generally risky because they do not have an active customer care service that you can go for help whenever there is issue with your account.
The Paypal customer care service is quite active and provided you have legit issues to tackle, you'd be attended to. The platform is too big and popular for its customer care to be inactive.

Advertisement Placeholder
PayPal Business account is for those who have businesses and receive paypal payment. Business accounts can also be used by freelancers whom receive a lot of money. If you do not transact a lot of money through paypal, you don't need a business account.

When I hear about PayPal I feel so discourage because it isn't acceptable in my country, but the advantages people are giving here is so enticing and I wish my country accepted it

To me PayPal account mode of payment is generally risky because they do not have an active customer care service that you can go for help whenever there is issue with your account.

I don't agree with exactly what you said when it comes to PayPal not having a good support service because from my experience with making use of them I've had various challenges whereby I had to contact support and everything was taken care of.

PayPal is one of the the easiest means of payment and it is also secure and reliable.
With the use of the PayPal you are rest assured that you will get your payment fast without any issue in midst of the transaction.
It is actually the difference between pay pal and business paypal is what we're being asked, business payppal enjoys more benefits and higher limits

The Paypal customer care service is quite active and provided you have legit issues to tackle, you'd be attended to. The platform is too big and popular for its customer care to be inactive.
Well I don't really know about this but from the information I've gotten so far they said that their customer care service is not active and even if your account is banned it's might be very difficult for you to get it back.

Using the business Paypal account has many advantages. When using the business account, it increases your transaction limits and also adds some level trust to your account. Most at times too it reduces account limitations by some minor reasons.
I am glad to know this. I was really wondering the advantages that come with a business PayPal account. So the transaction fees are moderated and you get to avoid such silly limitations I have experienced in a personal PayPal account.

I don't agree with exactly what you said when it comes to PayPal not having a good support service because from my experience with making use of them I've had various challenges whereby I had to contact support and everything was taken care of.
My problem with PayPal account is that even if your account is being banned it might actually be very difficult to get it back and they won't even lift the suspension on your account and they will not even say anything about it.

Using the business Paypal account has many advantages. When using the business account, it increases your transaction limits and also adds some level trust to your account. Most at times too it reduces account limitations by some minor reasons.
Please ring evening it will transfer money through PayPal in terms of business transaction and you can transfer money without charges but one problem is it is not accessible here in my country.

My problem with PayPal account is that even if your account is being banned it might actually be very difficult to get it back and they won't even lift the suspension on your account and they will not even say anything about it.

Actually, I have seen a lot of people whom their PayPal account was banned as a result of some discrepancies in their documentation which once they were able to verify those documents and the ban on the account were lifted.

Actually, I have seen a lot of people whom their PayPal account was banned as a result of some discrepancies in their documentation which once they were able to verify those documents and the ban on the account were lifted.
Well normally they shouldn't have allow the person to use the PayPal account if the person did not do all the verification that is necessary to upgrade the account to a standard of full operation.

Even if it PayPal account has an advantage because I have seen several person using it but to me I feel if of disadvantage to me,my country doesn't use pay pal account that is more reason I do not do some online business

Well normally they shouldn't have allow the person to use the PayPal account if the person did not do all the verification that is necessary to upgrade the account to a standard of full operation.

Exactly, sorting all my PayPal security update is very important because it is what the term means the suspending of your account if they suspect anything suspicious.

Exactly, sorting all my PayPal security update is very important because it is what the term means the suspending of your account if they suspect anything suspicious.
I don't really understand how PayPal account operate, some people said that if they suspended your account that it is impossible for you to get it back while some people say that you can get in touch with their customer care service and everything will be rearranged.

One of the finest features of a PayPal business account is that there are no monthly maintenance fees with the basic account. That means there's no fee to join and begin using all of the merchant services available.

The advantage of using business PayPal account is for quick transaction in terms of money payment from one person to another or one client to another.

A business PayPal account comes with other benefits that an individual Paypal account will not have. It is also an added advantage because people is a very popular means of payment.

If successfully integrated into ones business then having a paypal business account would make some transactions easier to do like making and receiving payments and apparently with little or no fees

I do have a PayPal account I opened long ago but I got suspended and it's partly my fault because I used VPN and I didn't know that's not allowed

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds