Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Are Some Of The Oldest Paying Websites On The Internet That Still Pay?

Very soon bizdustry will be tagged among the oldest websites that is paying up to date. Its been close to one year since Bizdustry enters into the frame of earning site.
Yeah, Bizdustry is getting to be among the longest paying sites now. I am really happy to have such an opportunity to just earn some money from these sites that have been here for long.

Advertisement Placeholder
Many of them have closed down no doubt. Its hard to find sites that have lasted 20+ years on the internet scene. They close with in trickle of an eye. The best for the earners is to learn skill that will enable us adjust to demand of internet, and earn forever.

Well, the only reason they shutdown is because they were not able to sustain the website financially. It might be possible that the owner might have sold the website and the new owner was not able to manage it hence it resulted in the closure of the website.

Yeah, Bizdustry is getting to be among the longest paying sites now. I am really happy to have such an opportunity to just earn some money from these sites that have been here for long.
You're welcome dear, you said nice things. Bizdustry will be here for long. I'm happy to have found the forum that rewarded me online for the first time after 4 years of my online involvement.

One of the oldest website on internet that still play these Days is forum coin this site has been in existence for a decade and I still presently in existence.
Which is very true that foreign coin is one of those website that has been paying its members for a very long time now but the bad side about it is that they do pay a very low amount of money to their members.

there are several platforms that has been paying people for a very long time and I think those platforms deserves some level of respect because it is not easy.

One of the oldest websites that is paying his affiliates is clickbank. clickbank has paid affiliate over 2 billion dollars for the past 13 years. Another website is Share A Sales, they have been consistent in paying their affiliates. I work with Amazon associate currently and I have been paid several times.

Intellizoom is one of the oldest survey paying platform that I have ever known that still pays their members. Their pay rate is very fair. Only that they are very sensitive to countries they give access to their surveys

There are some platforms that has really stood the test of time. Any website that is up to 5 years and still paying deserves some accolades.
Foreign coin is that website that has even lasted more than five years as it has been in existence since 2013 and it is still playing it members up to now although the rate at which it pays its members is very small.

In the online world many websites come and go. However, can someone please tell us all what are some of the oldest paying website that still pay? In what year were they launched?
You are very correct when you said that in the online world, many websites come and go. I have even bookmarked those websites in my personal computer. It was four years ago that I joined the online world but when I opened those sites, it has already closedown.

It seems the oldest forum that stood the test of the time it bizdustry and forumcoin. Although, I am new in both forums but I normally come across old threads. Some of the thread are made 7 years ago.

You are very correct when you said that in the online world, many websites come and go. I have even bookmarked those websites in my personal computer. It was four years ago that I joined the online world but when I opened those sites, it has already closedown.

I have also heard about Infobarrel, but I think it also closed just like many other revenue sharing websites. It seems that revenue sharing websites do not last a long time at all. Almost every revenue sharing website gets closed after a year. I have heard about many freelancing platforms that do pay till now.

Since I started working online during the pandemic, I don't have any other site or forum I work on than BizDustry. However,if you have a sellable skill you can opt in to Fiverr or upwork to monitize your skill

I just saw a thread about forumcoin here today and it is going to be nice to see another one about mylot as it is also being promoted as a legit website.
I do not know anything about this my lot website or platform and I would love to know more about his to see if I can be able to post and comment there to be able to earn extra income to the one that I am already earning on this platform.

Most paying websites have closed and it is because the owners were not able to sustain them due to poor management and lack of funds.

It seems the oldest forum that stood the test of the time it bizdustry and forumcoin. Although, I am new in both forums but I normally come across old threads. Some of the thread are made 7 years ago.
Yeah, forumcoin is one of the forums that has stayed for a very long time. It was started in 2013 and it has stood the test of time. Bizdustry is also joining the sites that have stayed for a long time.

In the online world many websites come and go. However, can someone please tell us all what are some of the oldest paying website that still pay? In what year were they launched?

One of oldest freelance paying websites that I know to still be active till date is called The Forum Wheel. It's still paying till date but I don't work on it anymore.

I'm still kind of new to paid to post sites but I think I know some information about it, I know that one of the oldest paid to post site is beer money forum, I am still yet to register there though

I have been hearing about forum coin as being the oldest. I haven't checked the website out to be candid. There is something about bizdustry that makes me glue here. Maybe the style of the administrators.

Another old website that I know that is very old right now that still pays their members decently is called Forumcoin. I'm still a member on it and still earn from it.

I haven't worked at forum coin before but i have close pal that does and they told me it has been up since like 8 years ago and it's still paying.

I started working on the Internet maybe 1 year ago, since the pandemic started, and since then I have seen several sites disappear. But since I started on Bizdustry , November 2020 it has been the site I have come to rely on to this day.

Yes exactly, the website Bizdustry have been very consistent with being very active when it comes to paying their members and a lot of people are happy with the website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds