Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are some alternative ways your website is making money?

Shole1

Addicted member
Credits
What are some alternative ways you earn from your site? I do a lot of one on one basketball practice sessions online, ebook selling and customized poetry. Do you have any other alternatives besides ads and selling physical products?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, one thing I do asides working on paid to post forums, surveys and other online businesses is to either consult for people, or I sell premium courses and programs including VPN logins because of the ban in my country.

MY websites mainly earn from advertising. I earn from various ads including adsense. I have tried selling digital products and also affiliate products but I was not very successful. I have also made money with sponsored posts and ad space sell.

Your website can make money from just telling people to do a day or two's promotion about what services they're rendering. This should be at a very subsidize rate to gain attention.

Affiliate marketing is one of the way to make money with your blog. You promote products that are related to your niche. Take for instance, if your blog is in physical fitness niches, you can become an affiliate for gym equipment store online.

Sponsored posts, sometimes known as advertorials, are adverts in the form of an article, usually containing the advertiser's website link.

An advertiser may send you the article, but if you can write the content for them, you'll be quids up as you can charge for your time too.

Affiliate marketing is one of the way to make money with your blog. You promote products that are related to your niche. Take for instance, if your blog is in physical fitness niches, you can become an affiliate for gym equipment store online.
That is very good, being an affiliate does not require any stress, it a cool way of earning money in one's website as far as it is related to your niche it is okay.

You can offer a paid guest post on the website for other niche website owners. There are some people who are looking for a place to generate backlinks for their website and you can offer them a guest post as a result while you charge him accordingly.

Making money from sponsored post and ad sales could be an additional way to earn money on ones blog. Basically, one would be able to get all of these means when you have considerable traffic on your website.

I don't know of any alternative a site can earn from besides advertising and product selling. These are the most common means and easiest means of making money from one's site.

Product selling has been a major source of income for my website and then affiliate marketing which I recently learned of and is making a difference in the revenue.

I made money by seeling ebooks on my site. I was also attempting to learn how to start offering paid courses, but the start up.capital was too much. People seemed to be making a lot of money from it.

Even though I don't have any website I am running at the moment, but I do know that the zeal you put to earn some cash online can be encouraging to I and others who are yet to start something online. Thanks for sharing.

You can start promoting affiliate products on your websites to make more money. You can engage in sponsored post for different companies in your niche and charge them. You can apply for display advert on your website to make residual income.

Well, there are several ways throught which websites can generate money or make money, through the various directives it gives to people and when they adhere to it.

Well, there are several ways through which websites can generate money or make money, through the various directives it gives to people and when they adhere to them.
Sometimes some methods aren't working for someone and working for another one means it depends on one case to another.

I think that if you are using it as a way in which you can post things that can teach people like what you are saying then it can be very helpful, but i think that the most important one that i have seen is advertisements and donations as well.

I don't have the monetized website yet but when I do, there are several ways I can use to be making money from it. I will probably start a niche blog and from there I will start promoting affiliate products with it. There are several people who are making a lot of money from affiliate marketing using their blogs.

There are some little courses that I have created and inputted on the website. There are some people who usually buy them every month and that is one cool way of making passive income.

What are some alternative ways you earn from your site? I do a lot of one on one basketball practice sessions online, ebook selling and customized poetry. Do you have any other alternatives besides ads and selling physical products?

Here are 4 Ways to Make Money on Your Website (Without Ads, Products, or Affiliate Marketing)
  • Hold in-person events and charge for admission
Holding in-person events related to your site and charging people for admission can help bring in some revenue.
  • Buy, flip, and sell websites
The process involves buying sites, making improvements to them, then selling them again for a profit.
  • Accept donations from users
Accepting donations from users can be a simple way to bring in the money needed to run your site. If you’re putting out quality content, you may be surprised by the number of people willing to chip in and help you keep your site online.
  • Create exclusive content for paying members​

Paid content or memberships work best for sites that already have an established following. If your users already know your content is worth paying for, they’re more likely to be willing to do so.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds