Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are some alternative ways your website is making money?

You've mentioned many other ways people can make money online aside selling ad space and physical goods. I will just like to add that people can make money from their website through affliate marketing. You can use your website to promote your link and when people buy a product through it, you will earn a commission.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't have the monetized website yet but when I do, there are several ways I can use to be making money from it. I will probably start a niche blog and from there I will start promoting affiliate products with it. There are several people who are making a lot of money from affiliate marketing using their blogs.

Apart from generating money through online advertisements, you could also generate money through affiliate marketing, product promotion, online reviews, membership purchases, etc.

Apart from generating money through online advertisements, you could also generate money through affiliate marketing, product promotion, online reviews, membership purchases, etc.
Yeah, there are unlimited ways to generate money on the internet. There are hundreds of ways but what really matters is your level of knowledge about any of them.

You've mentioned many other ways people can make money online aside selling ad space and physical goods. I will just like to add that people can make money from their website through affliate marketing. You can use your website to promote your link and when people buy a product through it, you will earn a commission.
I share same sentiment. Affiliate marketing is a very good business line and using your website to promote it is one of the best. having a website as an affiliate marketer is very important because you do not need money to promote your product.

I realize that websites can make money by placing adverts online, it could be able a mobile network, a site, clothes, shoes, a company, and many more, am looking forward to learning how to place ads.

Yeah, there are unlimited ways to generate money on the internet. There are hundreds of ways but what really matters is your level of knowledge about any of them.

I am good at writing and typing. This is one of the main reasons why I love paid to post forums. I am very active on forums and I write content for many platforms as well.

I am good at writing and typing. This is one of the main reasons why I love paid to post forums. I am very active on forums and I write content for many platforms as well.
That's good, I also like a writing that is why I also active on paid to post platforms. Currently I want to expand to publishing ebook on Amazon Kindle because it will give me more money.

Amazon kindle publishing popular know as kdp is a good way to make passive money online. You write the once and published once on Amazon kindle publishing. Anytime a person buy your book, you make money. There's also a royalty package where you get to earn for lifetime with your book.

If you have a close-knit community, donations can be quite good.

This is my preferred method at the moment. I stress that I do not place ads or any kind of tracking code whatsoever, the website is community funded.

If you have a close-knit community, donations can be quite good.

This is my preferred method at the moment. I stress that I do not place ads or any kind of tracking code whatsoever, the website is community funded.
You're really getting enough donation that makes you to stop placing ad on your website. I have website in the past who embedded donation portal to their site but I don't know that people are really donating to it.

Getting money from advertising other people services in something that my company has really been doing well. It is a particular stream of income that I think a lot of people have not yet explored.

Sponsored posts, sometimes known as advertorials, are adverts in the form of an article, usually containing the advertiser's website link.

An advertiser may send you the article, but if you can write the content for them, you'll be quids up as you can charge for your time too.

I have tried selling digital products and also affiliate products but I was not very successful. I have also made money with sponsored posts and ad space sell.
Anyone else with such experience?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds