Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What annoys you the most?

Credits
As human beings, there's always something that gets on our nerves especially when it comes to dealing with people. For me, it's having to repeat myself over and over again when I just finished talking. Why can't some people listen attentively? I also hate being stucked in traffic. My God, it boils me so much.

What annoys you the most?

Advertisement Placeholder
I find that a lot of things tend to annoy me if I am honest when it comes to everyday life and people.

One of the things I really do hate the most if when people tend to stop in the middle of an isle in a store and just talk between themselves and you are forced to try and get around them, like just move to the side if you are going to stand an chat!

Something else that I find annoys me is when people tend to chew loudly or ask me so many times to repeat what I said because they were only paying half attention.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds