Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What age did you start?

This was a grave mistake that I committed and every time I see the price of Bitcoin rising, I start to become more and more indignant at myself for making such an impulsive and reckless decision.
It is never your fault because no one believed that bitcoin could become a very successful project. We have heard of cases where people had exchanged 1 BTC for just a piece of hamburger as at the time it was introduced.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is never your fault because no one believed that bitcoin could become a very successful project. We have heard of cases where people had exchanged 1 BTC for just a piece of hamburger as at the time it was introduced.
That story is very funny to me, let me not lie to you 😅. That person must be livid at him or herself for making such a grave mistake. This is why we should strive to ascertain projects with high potential and invest in them early for long-term returns

That story is very funny to me, let me not lie to you 😅. That person must be livid at him or herself for making such a grave mistake. This is why we should strive to ascertain projects with high potential and invest in them early for long-term returns
If the truth be told, no one knew that the bitcoin could record such a massive progress in a short time and that is why few people took advantage of the offer and they are millionaires now.

If the truth be told, no one knew that the bitcoin could record such a massive progress in a short time and that is why few people took advantage of the offer and they are millionaires now.
This situation exemplifies the proverb “You don’t know what you have till it is gone”. Numerous individuals took bitcoin for granted about a decade ago even when prominent celebrities were sharing bitcoin airdrops. Now their nonchalance has come to haunt them

At what age, did you start investing in Crypto, like Bitcoin or BTC? What was the value you held at the time, and have you held onto it all these years? Is the amount worth a considerable amount more than it was?

I started at 14. Bought my very first BTC at £10.

View attachment 3472
Well I don't invest money in anywhere else. Because I don't have enough information about it other then that I don't even have enough money to invest.
But I wish to invest to get big profit because I know crypto investment will give you something that will be profit or experience both will be good for your future learning or earnings.

This situation exemplifies the proverb “You don’t know what you have till it is gone”. Numerous individuals took bitcoin for granted about a decade ago even when prominent celebrities were sharing bitcoin airdrops. Now their nonchalance has come to haunt them
Gone are the days when Bitcoin mining difficulty was very low . There were few individual miners who are in the Bitcoin mining network. They were able to gain and amass reasonable quantity of bitcoin very quickly.

Gone are the days when Bitcoin mining difficulty was very low . There were few individual miners who are in the Bitcoin mining network. They were able to gain and amass reasonable quantity of bitcoin very quickly.
You have raised a great point. In the past, Bitcoin was easily accessible and a select few decided to accumulate this coin. Now they have reaped the benefits of their decision to hoard these coins.

I think i invested on bitcoin (BTC) and made around 100 dollar profit. I think I held it for 1 year and I left it but that was a big mistake as 2 days latet bitcoin (BTC) exploded.

I only just started a few years back. I made my first investment not knowing anything about cyrpto. I am up still but not by much. I certainly didn't become a millionaire with my investments lol
Although I haven't personally done it, I do know others who have been doing it for a while and find it to be quite useful. I intend to join at some point.

I am an adult who started a bitcoin business not long ago, and I feel that most people in third-world countries begin at the age of adulthood, as opposed to developed ones.

I only just started a few years back. I made my first investment not knowing anything about cyrpto. I am up still but not by much. I certainly didn't become a millionaire with my investments lol
I had the oppourtunity of investing about cryptocurency years back,in 2013,but did not take the chance,because i did not really know much about it then,but i started fully about last your.

At that time, the cryptocurrencies were not much valued at all as they are now. So, they purchased many things for just a few bitcoins at that time. If they had any idea about how the value of currencies will rise in the future, they would never had sold it off.

At that time, the cryptocurrencies were not much valued at all as they are now. So, they purchased many things for just a few bitcoins at that time. If they had any idea about how the value of currencies will rise in the future, they would never had sold it off.
This is where they exhibited erroneous decision-making. It is not entirely their fault, though, because cryptocurrency was extremely undervalued at that particular moment in time. I hope none of us ever make such a decision about a coin

I started buying cryptocurrency about 5 years ago. And the first cryptocurrency I bought is Euthereum. It bought it for $10 then. After this purchase, I paused in buying more coins because I don't have much knowledge about it.

I started investing In crypto just last year at the age of 24.still a novice and finding it hard and confusing because I have no mentor am learning thought YouTube videos. I need a perfect mentorship

I started buying cryptocurrency about 5 years ago. And the first cryptocurrency I bought is Euthereum. It bought it for $10 then. After this purchase, I paused in buying more coins because I don't have much knowledge about it.

If you had saved Ethereum at that time, you would have had made a good amount of money when the price reached its peak value. I am also planning to buy some other kinds of coins as well.

As I can't remember much, I think my first understanding and research about bitcoins is when the price of bitcoins was 16, 000 dollars but even then I was just seeing it as just bitcoins without knowing it real function and potential.

I very recently began a few years ago. My first investment was made without any prior knowledge of cryptocurrency. I'm still awake, but not very much. I definitely didn't make a million dollars from my investments, lol.

I had never gone through the investment because I have very low earnings but I'm really curious about it because I know investments with this currency can changes your financial position.

I started when I was about 18, and I still regret that I sold it at a loss. No one has to go through the same thing. Continued loss of income is devastating.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds