Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What about forex?

Advertisement Placeholder
Forex can never do such because its a financial market which is highly recognised all over the world, forex is a reputable platform, in which you buy and sell currency at a particular price, i have being trading forex for like a year now, therefore i have not experienced such in forex so its not possible for forex to scam an individual.

Forex, or foreign exchange, can be explained as a network of buyers and sellers, who transfer currency between each other at an agreed price. It is the means by which individuals, companies and central banks convert one currency into another – if you have ever travelled abroad, then it is likely you have made a forex transaction.The amount of currency converted every day can make price movements of some currencies extremely volatile. It is this volatility that can make forex so attractive to traders: bringing about a greater chance of high profits, while also increasing the risk.

Forex apps take your money???
Well I'm not quite sure about that I know people who make and are still making money from Forex trading, I think what you should do is to beware of scammers and being taught by people who don't have a deep knowledge of Forex trading.

Most folks see forex trading as a get rich quick platform but in reality it's not, just like gambling the system is designed to make you lose on the long run if you get accustom or addicted to it. But forex is much more safer in terms of you understanding the market, trends and general concept.

Forex can never do such because its a financial market which is highly recognised all over the world, forex is a reputable platform, in which you buy and sell currency at a particular price, i have being trading forex for like a year now, therefore i have not experienced such in forex so its not possible for forex to scam an individual.
I think someone might not get scammed on forex itself , but some of those fake forex brokers might scam someone and tell someone to invest a particular money and get paid while some sites that operate as hyip platform might pretend to earn through forex just to scam people of their hardearned cash i think , so its not good

With the way i can assimilate this context I feel you've probably lost money to forex or maybe someone you care about has lost money. Entering forex isn't something anyone without in depth knowledge can just venture into.

Concerning your complain or thought about forex, I don't think any forex broker or application has the right to take your money only if you have invested wrongly or you have been scammed, that is why it is important to gather knowledge about things before going into it

Forex is a business of lose or gain before you can invest in this kind business you have to have a deep meaning and learn before you invest in it. Forex isn’t a business you can just invest like that or else you will lose all your money

Most traders shouldn't expect to make this much; while it sounds simple, in reality, it's more difficult. Even so, with a decent win rate and risk/reward ratio, a dedicated forex day trader with a decent strategy can makebetween 5% and 15% a month thanks to leverage.

Forex, also known as foreign exchange or FX trading, is the conversion of one currency into another. It is one of the most actively traded markets in the world, with an average daily trading volume of $5 trillion

ı thınk most of forex app takes your money and not payıng you . most of them cheater they control the balance and you thınk that your are winning but the end of thıs you are losıng
I have not seen any Forex app that takes your money, it is just a platform where you can invest your money and with experience you can earn huge profit.
But it is one of the most risky investment, if you can take risk you should go to learn forex for earning huge profit.

I don't think that some Forex trading platform are dubious or into fraud. sometimes Forest trading does not go according to plan and sometimes it seems as if the the trading platform is cheating you but in the real sense it is not just a good time to trade. So as a good trader you should learn to know when to trade.

Pardon me but this is not to smear the apps out there. It just happened that I had many bad experiences with apps that are supposed to pay but did not. Some apps would even lock you out that you cannot use it anymore. With forex it is enticing if you read their blurb that you can earn so much with your investment. Take note of the last word which is investment. That means your money that you will give to them. And if they decide to run off with your money then you totally lose.

ı thınk most of forex app takes your money and not payıng you . most of them cheater they control the balance and you thınk that your are winning but the end of thıs you are losıng
No it not like that, although some forex brokers are cheat, but if you have enough knowledge about it you will cash out steady, but if you are an amateur you will loose money to the market.

I don’t think this is true although there are websites and apps with the sole aim of ripping people off these apps exist and everyone should be careful but forex in itself pays and I’ve seen people with different positive remarks about it. They get their money when they request it without fail

Forex is a wonderful opportunity for people that have knowledge about it. You can invest in forex when the cost of exchange is low. You stand to gain a lot but if it drops without notice you could loose all you Invest.

What do you mean when you say that the Forex apps take your money? Forex is an exchange market so you trade. It's not gambling where you win or loose. If you don't know anything about Forex you shouldn't trade, and you should never invest more than you can afford to loose.
Thank you, majority of people just hear about forex and now some people has made their money from it, and they think they can dabble into it without proper guide, the result will always be regret, you must learn how it works first, please forex is not gambling

Forex is a good platform to earn money, make sure you learn it very well before you start trading, master the techniques of trading , be consistence in your practice on your demo, don't rush it and don't be greedy.

Find something better to do with your money. Don't go into forex, you risk losing all you have. There is so much hype on forex trading but don't let it fool you, many people lose more than they gain. Invest your hard earned money in something productive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds