Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What’s your favorite board game?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
I've never played such games, but the most popular one I've heard about is Monopoly, where you have to do everything like in real life, only on a small map, and you also have to make difficult decisions. I don't even have a company to try it with.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sure! Monopoly is a timeless favorite, but there are plenty of other fantastic board games to try, too! Games like Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride, and Codenames offer different kinds of fun challenges and strategies. If you're interested in exploring more options, you can look into these titles.

Sure! Monopoly is a timeless favorite, but there are plenty of other fantastic board games to try, too! Games like Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride, and Codenames offer different kinds of fun challenges and strategies. If you're interested in exploring more options, you can look into these titles. And if you ever want to learn more about how to market or develop board games, you can check out helpful resources at https://www.rileyjamescopy.com/board-game-marketing. Good luck!

Last edited:
Without a doubt, the board game that I like the most is Risk since I have always been a lover of strategy, on the other hand, I also quite like Monopoly since it is a game where you can learn something about finances from an early age, it is fun.

On top of all this would be Dungeons and dragons, but since it's an imaginative fantasy game I don't consider it a board game.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds