Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Were you ever a manager or a business owner? tell me about your experience.

I haven't been a business owner but I've constantly managed the business of my mum or dad when they're away and one thing I've learnt is when it comes to business, family and friends interests should be put aside first.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I have once acted as a manager of a company on behalf of my brother it was really amazing and to some extent it was hectic because it was filled with alot of challenges that if not confident enough you can not stand.

I am never a manager but i am a small business owner , who has a small baking business where I bake cakes , snacks like meatpie , doughnuts , egg buns and also sells baking ingredients .
No matter how small your business is you are actually a business owner and manager. You will learn a lot of things from that because when you actually expand a business you will be able to handle your customers better.

Well I have not been a manager before, but I have been very close to people who manage business and sometimes they shared there personal experience about ther business. sometimes it's encouraging and sometimes very challenging feeling like to give up.

No, I have never managed my own business. However, I would definitely like to manage one. I do not have that much experience. However, I will be really prudent when it comes to pursuing my business.

Actually been a manager is not really an easy task and it only takes few people to be able to be delegent in there duty. there are are alot of challenges to which the managers do faced in handling there business.

I was once a business manager for a bakery before getting to start my baking business , being a manager gives you the opportunity of knowing much more about the business .

I was once a business manager for a bakery before getting to start my baking business , being a manager gives you the opportunity of knowing much more about the business .
I was in charge of a gaming and entertainment shop and I must say the experience was very nice. I learnt a lot and I have been able to improve myself in my current role.

I was in charge of a gaming and entertainment shop and I must say the experience was very nice. I learnt a lot and I have been able to improve myself in my current role.
Yes I once managed a business some years back and it was an eventful experience. I can proudly say that there was remarkable growth while I was in charge till I left the business.

I have not manage a business before either as a business owner or as a manager. I am looking forward to manage a business very soon. However, I had lean organization before. The organization was an NGO. I was the president and my tenure recorded a tremendous result. It was big task because I was managing people then. At first, I was afraid and nervous but as times goes on I understand virtually all my followers and how to manage each and every one of them.

i have been both a business owner and a business manager, and i believe it is two worlds apart, but they both compliment each other, as been a business manager would ultimately make you a better business owner.

I have not been a manager to any business company before but based on experience that I have read from various management articles, is not an easy task to perform it only requires someone who is confident in himself and ready to faced challenges.

No, I have never managed my own business. However, I would definitely like to manage one. I do not have that much experience. However, I will be really prudent when it comes to pursuing my business.
Me too, I would like to manage my own business venture very soon. the first thing I am doing right now is to acquire the necessary knowledge of how business works and how I am going to structure it. My limitation now is capital and good location.

I have not been a manager to any business company before but based on experience that I have read from various management articles, is not an easy task to perform it only requires someone who is confident in himself and ready to faced challenges.
Why won't it be an easy task ? because normally managers or business organisation are only to direct and guide on the smooth running of the business . They are not the one directly involved in carrying out this physical responsibilities.

Me too, I would like to manage my own business venture very soon. the first thing I am doing right now is to acquire the necessary knowledge of how business works and how I am going to structure it. My limitation now is capital and good location.

Managing and running a business could be really a daunting task, as many people think. This is the main reason why many people tend to hire experienced staff that could promote business.

Managing and running a business could be really a daunting task, as many people think. This is the main reason why many people tend to hire experienced staff that could promote business.
Yes, if you don't have what it takes to successfully run a business then you need to hire people to do the work for you. Managing a business is not really easy because it takes a lot of hard work.

That will be a good thing, but for me I have never in any chance be a manager or a owner of anything, but I think your experience Will be good and bad.

I have never been a manager or a business owner before, but I think I would be good doing both in one day, I would create my own business one day and I will manage it well before bringing someone to manage it.
Recently I started a poultry farm and am now my own manager and business owner and everything feels good, there is no stress in it, it was discouraging at first but every thing is working smoothly now.

Last edited:
Well I have not been a manager yet but I believe it's a kind of stressful and it requires someone with delegent skills. innovative and inventive in othet to add value to the company.

I have never manager any business yet talk less of talking about any experience on how I have manage any business. I just have little knowledge on how managing a business has to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds