Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Web based business with minimum startup costs,

Yaqoob Habib

Bhatti foundation
Credits
We'compiled a series of profitable need-based businesses,with minimum startup costd,that you can start as soon as posible.
* SEO consultant..
*Small business consultant..
*Social media consultant..
*Niche market e-Commerce retailer..
*Blogger..
*Virtual assistant..
*web designer and web develper..
*Affiliate marketer.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can try this also, Drop Shipping. The basic idea behind an online dropped shipping business is that, as a small business owner, you don’t have to maintain a large inventory or any inventory whatsoever of products or handle any delivery to your customers. Blogging, If you have the expertise or a passion or interest for a subject, you're ready to start making money with a blog. Information Products, when you have an internet business, it doesn’t have to be about selling physical products. In fact, digital information products are one of the easiest and quickest ways to make money.

Thanks for the update. Consulting is really good and I would love to do it but people these days feel like they know alot and do not need someone's counsel to succeed or excel. Which is partially true. One could achieve goals without another's help can also achieve it more faster and better with another's help. I'll like to consult in businesses. Business plans, revenue models, financial aspects, risk management, human resources, and so on. It'll be a great learning opportunity for me too.

Dominion business is one of the Internet business you can start with minimal capital, especially the geographical domain name. The business is very simple. Look for domain name that has city and service with.com extension. then you put you to the end-user definitely you're going to see one of them that will be interested and buy the domain name.

Permits and licensing. You might think that permits and licenses only apply to brick-and-mortar retail operations. Equipment and maintenance. Domain hosting and email. Software and platforms. Utilities and access. Inventory shrinkage. Professional fees.

In order to work as a consultant, whether an SEO consultant, social media consultant, business consultant, you need to be highly qualified in the field with a lot of experinece, which may not be possible for most of the members posting on this forum. Ecommerce retailer and web designer are very competitive businesses, it is really difficult to get hired. Blogging does not pay well. Just my thought though.

Content creation. ...
Personal or virtual assistant. ...
Event planning services. ...
Errand/concierge service. ...
Professional reviewer. ...
Social media consultant. ...
Etsy shop. ...
Online courses and tutoring.

Drop Shipping.
Affiliate Marketing.
Blogging.
Online Video.
Information Products.
Putting It All Together

We'compiled a series of profitable need-based businesses,with minimum startup costd,that you can start as soon as posible.
* SEO consultant..
*Blogger..
*Virtual assistant..
*Affiliate marketer.
I'm more familiar with blogging, web designing, and affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing still remains my best, you earn even while sleeping. These businesses require little funds to startup, you may not even need funds at all if you already have the needed skill, laptop or mobile and data.

The information you describe is correct, but it is also important to emphasize that in order to engage in such business you must have knowledge and skills. If you lack these two complements you will not know how to develop and achieve the success expected in any venture.

Maybe you can include starting up an e-commerce site because I have several friends who has that intention. It looks like an e-commerce site is just difficult at first but once you get many sellers then the business would be rolling by itself. To be frank, I am also thinking about it.

If you want minimal costs when starting a web based business, try utilizing services that build sites for you, so that it steers the process into a much faster one.

Of all the web based business that you have listed, SEO consultant gives me the greatest joy of learning because I have a great passion for the business. The fact that it's quite cheap to startup is an encouraging reason that makes me want to start the business.

Thank you very much for your enlightenment about this ways to which one can make money. Generally, I like to produce videos and ala the programming aspect and have longed enroll for a course to learn it and hope to begin to monetize it very soon.

Kudos to the poster. I wish you can write a brief introducriin to all the online skills you mentioned for me to have background knowledge of what each of the business is all about.

Domain flipping business is one of such business that won't cost you much. In this particular business, your knowledge is even more important than the amount of money you have in mind to invest in it.

Web based companies are now where a lot of the money is right now. Right now, I like programming and designing and believe that is where a large chunk of my expertise lie.

Well in reply to your question in the above post concerning web based businesses with low startup costs, well I would say that all you have mentioned above are definitely great and profitable businesses to invest in right now

All of this business opportunities you mentioned are one that can fetch you a decent amount of money if it is being done well but you need dedication.

* SEO consultant..
*Blogger..
*Virtual assistant..
*Affiliate marketer.
You can also become a virtual educator/trainer, social media marketer, freelancer writer or editor, lawn care , sales consultant, repair service, delivery/errand runner and tutor

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds