Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Web based business with minimum startup costs,

Those are good business one can do online and unlike some others these ones do not require much skills just drilling and self learning, the only disadvantage being that the renumeration might be low.

Advertisement Placeholder
We'compiled a series of profitable need-based businesses,with minimum startup costd,that you can start as soon as posible.
* SEO consultant..
*Small business consultant..
*Social media consultant..
*Niche market e-Commerce retailer..
*Blogger..
*Virtual assistant..
*web designer and web develper..
*Affiliate marketer.
These listed business are online business that doesnt cost much miney to start and in less than 6month, you will get more than what you have used in starting the business, I have seen bloggers make money within six month.

Don’t forget though that whilst startup costs are low, it doesn’t necessarily mean that revenue will be high. Any web based agency / consulting work will take time to build up a client base and earn good money.

We'compiled a series of profitable need-based businesses,with minimum startup costd,that you can start as soon as posible.
* SEO consultant..
*Blogger..
*Virtual assistant..
*Affiliate marketer.
What Of freelancing, i don't think freelancing actually need a particular capital before someone can start, except he doesn't have the tools for the skills.

if you are selling services that you can provide, all you need for this business is funds to launch the website and money to advertise your services on social media

All this things that you have mentioned are very good business ideas and the best thing is you can get study materials for very cheap or free in the internet.

Thanks for the update my friend. But I think these businesses are not really good when compared to affiliate marketing and dropshipping. And they also cost little to start up.

This is a good list of web based Business one can engage into to make good amount of money with low capital. Another one you didn't mention is Amazon Kindle publishing.

That's nice information you posted here thanks for the impact, the business you mention can give you good amount of money but you need to dedicate on it.

Drop Shipping.
Affiliate Marketing.
Blogging.
Online Video.
Information Products.
Putting It All Together
Of all the options that you have mentioned I think dropshipping takes the icing of the cake as it does not require much capital to start and you do not have to set up any physical store to be able to commence the business.

What I actually love is the fact that a lot of the business ideas that are there would actually not take you a long time to learn and there are also a lot of abundant free resources on the internet that you can use to your advantage.

You can try this also, Drop Shipping. The basic idea behind an online dropped shipping business is that, as a small business owner, you don’t have to maintain a large inventory or any inventory whatsoever of products or handle any delivery to your customers. Blogging, If you have the expertise or a passion or interest for a subject, you're ready to start making money with a blog. Information Products, when you have an internet business, it doesn’t have to be about selling physical products. In fact, digital information products are one of the easiest and quickest ways to make money.
Drop shipping is also a nice one, similar to affiliate marketing in some ways but on a larger scale. Drop shipping is currently making waves today and is a very good investment

1. Online seller. Whether you want to sell apparel, collectibles, or whatever, you can easily get up and running online on the cheap.
2. Virtual educator/trainer.
3. Dropshipper.
4. Social media marketer.
5. Freelancee writer or editor.
6. Sales consultant.

These are all amazing jobs that one can certainly work with but I won't so much agree about social media manager it has a good pay but the services are not always required.

You've compiled a very well constructed list,and those are Jobs with that requires very little capital to start. But it requires skill and you need money to acquire the skills

Not all of the web based businesses you listed are really that cheap in cost to run. For me, I don't think running affiliate marketing is that cheap except you're using a black hart method

The information you describe is correct, but it is also important to emphasize that in order to engage in such business you must have knowledge and skills. If you lack these two complements you will not know how to develop and achieve the success expected in any venture.

Another one that you can add to the list which is profitable as well is CPA affiliate marketing. All you have to do is to create a landing page and drive traffic to it - then you can make money from it

* SEO consultant..
*Blogger..
*Virtual assistant..
*Affiliate marketer.
Becoming a blogger is something that is very nice and also becoming a social media consultant is also something that is very popular in the country today because a lot of people are into it.

Drop Shipping.
Affiliate Marketing.
Blogging.
Online Video.
Information Products.
Putting It All Together
Affiliate marketing is one of my favourite ones because it is the kind of online work that sets you up in a way that you will be making money without having to stress yourself on daily basis because the system already works for you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds