Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Wanna be banned?

I have never encountered such people before. If someone wants to get banned for fun, that person seriously has no life in my opinion.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes...actually. I have actually had a member have stalkers, and everywhere he went on forums they went too. So he joined, and then they all started flocking the forum. They created lots of trouble, and it was unreal. So they were practically asking to be banned. I kept on banning them, but they kept on joining!

I know a popular forum that teens/young adults mostly are members at. Sometimes during busy times at school/during exams, these students ask for their accounts to get banned for a month or something so they can concentrate on their studies.

I know a popular forum that teens/young adults mostly are members at. Sometimes during busy times at school/during exams, these students ask for their accounts to get banned for a month or something so they can concentrate on their studies.
I once had to leave my own forum for a month, because I was super stressed out and I simply did not log on.

Never come across anyone on my forum who has wanted to be banned on purpose however I have seen it on other forums where members have come on and purposely caused trouble and trolled members just to be banned and then a day or so later you have the same person signing up again under another username to get banned again. It's like some kind of addiction for them I think, why on earth being banned on forums over and over again would be addicting or even fun is beyond me though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds