Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Vlog Vs Blogs: What Makes More Money?

Zevin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Vlogging and Blogging are two common ways to make money online. If you are a writer, you can choose blogging as blogging involves writing. If you are a video creator, you can choose to vlog as vlogging means making video articles. If you have skills on both you can try your hands on both or choose the one that you think makes more money. So the question is:

Between Blogs and Vlogs, what makes more money?

There are a lot of factors involved when it comes to make money from blogs or vlogs, for example, the amount of traffic, traffic location, monetization option, the number of content, kind of content, the content niche, etc. Now you might ask, if I get 1000 views on my blog and 1000 views on vlogs, what will make me more money? Again, the answer is depended on what kinds of ads you are using and where the traffic is coming from. Sometimes the same ad networks pay differently on blogs and vlogs. For example, you are using adsense on your blog and your youtube channel, will you earn the same money if you get 1000 views. Not exactly. Youtube basically pays for impression and it is geo centric. However, adsesne on the blog is depended on the number of clicks generated.

What do you think earns more, blogs or vlogs?

Advertisement Placeholder
Both the platform has the potential to bring revenue. To earn money through Youtube channel or Vlog you need a big number of subscribers. The more people subscribe to your channel and watch videos regularly, the more revenue you can earn.

Income from blogging or vlogging depends on the traffic. But here's the kicker: I agree with most of the marketing experts who say that vlogging has more potential for making more money than blogging in the future, Video has an entertainment factor in its pocket.

Vlogs is more profitable than blog because according to report from analyst people tends or like to watch videos than reading articles on blog. So for me I will definitely go for blogs because it catches people attention and it can help content creators to make good amount of money with their content

To get more money through Youtube channel or vlog you need a big number of subscribers. The more people subscribe to your channel and watch videos regularly, the more revenue you earn. There are blogs with millions of regular followers that are make a decent amount of money without any special marketing tricks.

I understand your point, I think it depends on the niche the person is interested in, something to do with writing would involve blogging and videos will involve vlogging. so basically think I depends on what the person has in mind.

You can earn the most from both but it need to choose the right platform. A blog is popular on Search engines like google, yahoo, bing. but Vlogs popular on social media like Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, but most popular on Youtube.

Both are worthwhile for earning. However, Vlogging appears to be minimal simpler to bring in cash as a result of effectively settled stage. You work on Youtube for Vlogging, you need not to accomplish more endeavors (SEO) to pull in more rush hour gridlock. In the event that you have feeling of subject and you can improve, you can get great traffic.

Publishing content to a blog needs a lot of endeavors. You need additional composing abilities and furthermore difficult work to get gigantic traffic. Web optimization abilities are needed to make blog on top in pursuit

Vlogging and Blogging are two common ways to make money online. If you are a writer, you can choose blogging as blogging involves writing. If you are a video creator, you can choose to vlog as vlogging means making video articles. If you have skills on both you can try your hands on both or choose the one that you think makes more money. So the question is:

There are a lot of factors involved when it comes to make money from blogs or vlogs, for example, the amount of traffic, traffic location, monetization option, the number of content, kind of content, the content niche, etc. Now you might ask, if I get 1000 views on my blog and 1000 views on vlogs, what will make me more money? Again, the answer is depended on what kinds of ads you are using and where the traffic is coming from. Sometimes the same ad networks pay differently on blogs and vlogs. For example, you are using adsense on your blog and your youtube channel, will you earn the same money if you get 1000 views. Not exactly. Youtube basically pays for impression and it is geo centric. However, adsesne on the blog is depended on the number of clicks generated.

What do you think earns more, blogs or vlogs?
It’s going to be a bit hard to choose which one makes the more money. Well i would like to think that blogs make more money because when you submit your website link to ogle Adsense they place ads on your blog and user can click on these ads and you get paid but for videos you may not always get adverts to work on just my thought though

The earning depends upon the content of you blog / vlog as the more people will be attracted towards your video, the more traffic you will have that will create more money for you.
If your content is not worthy or attractive, people will not see it. However it will be a blog or a vlog

Left for me, blogs make more money. This is because they are not finding it hard to drive traffic, but we all know that not many people would be willing to spend their data on vlogs and this means low traffic and less money too.

If you are looking to make profit for relatively easy tasks then blog might be a better option because vlog requires a lot of subscribers and trafickking which requires funds but blog just requires a single website

It’s going to be a bit hard to choose which one makes the more money. Well i would like to think that blogs make more money because when you submit your website link to ogle Adsense they place ads on your blog and user can click on these ads and you get paid but for videos you may not always get adverts to work on just my thought though
You can use adsense not only on blogs but also on your youtube videos. Having traffic to your blog does not guarantee earnings, however, if you can get views on youtube you can earn a certain amount per 1000 views. However, video monetization has tough requirements you need 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watch time.

I think Vlog generates more income to be exact because you if your content is good people who watched your content can go back to your channel to watch your other videos plus you can even go to recommended in YouTube that can get you even more views. However monetizing your channel is a little more complicated now.

It would be a bit difficult to choose which one earn money more because it actually depends on the traffic but nevertheless I would still go for vlogging

In general, most of the time, income from blogging or vlogging depends on the traffic! But here's the kicker: I agree with most of the marketing experts who say that vlogging has more potential for making more money than blogging in the future! Video has an entertainment factor in its pocket.

Both popular blogs and vlogs that are getting equal amount of traffic probably earns almost the same because from what I understand with monetization platforms the earnings are based on clicks and impressions. If the traffic a blog gets is greater than the traffic of the vlog but the blog gets more click on the ads then that makes it to earn more than the vlog. In terms of popularity I guess a blog and vlog are just even.

Both popular blogs and vlogs that are getting equal amount of traffic probably earns almost the same because from what I understand with monetization platforms the earnings are based on clicks and impressions. If the traffic a blog gets is greater than the traffic of the vlog but the blog gets more click on the ads then that makes it to earn more than the vlog. In terms of popularity I guess a blog and vlog are just even.
I agree with your view point. If you get a legitimate click from a visitor based on the location targeted by the ad you can earn a really good from a single click on your blog. For example, the ad is about a university enrolment program in the UK and the visitor based in the UK clicks the ad, you will well. However, for youtube videos to earn more, you need traffic from tier one countries.

I will prefer blogging to vlogging. This is because, it's very hard to find the right tools for making a good video. However, I think it's advisable to compell all of them as this will increase our income. Those that like watching videos should go for the videos while those that like reading should also go for the blogging asoec.

The procuring relies on the substance of you blog/vlog as the more individuals will be pulled in towards your video, the more traffic you will have that will make more cash for you.
In the event that your substance isn't commendable or alluring, individuals won't see it. Anyway it will be a blog or a vlog

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds