Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Vlog Vs Blogs: What Makes More Money?

I will prefer blogging to vlogging. This is because, it's very hard to find the right tools for making a good video. However, I think it's advisable to compell all of them as this will increase our income. Those that like watching videos should go for the video

Advertisement Placeholder
Vlogging and Blogging are two common ways to make money online. If you are a writer, you can choose blogging as blogging involves writing. If you are a video creator, you can choose to vlog as vlogging means making video articles. If you have skills on both you can try your hands on both or choose the one that you think makes more money. So the question is:

Between Blogs and Vlogs, what makes more money?

There are a lot of factors involved when it comes to make money from blogs or vlogs, for example, the amount of traffic, traffic location, monetization option, the number of content, kind of content, the content niche, etc. Now you might ask, if I get 1000 views on my blog and 1000 views on vlogs, what will make me more money? Again, the answer is depended on what kinds of ads you are using and where the traffic is coming from. Sometimes the same ad networks pay differently on blogs and vlogs. For example, you are using adsense on your blog and your youtube channel, will you earn the same money if you get 1000 views. Not exactly. Youtube basically pays for impression and it is geo centric. However, adsesne on the blog is depended on the number of clicks generated.

What do you think earns more, blogs or vlogs?
A blogger earns more due to the simplicity of his activity. He creates contents around a specific topic and this enable him to work faster than a vlogger who first create contents before generating them to videos.

Blog vs Vlog is a conflict that the internet community split up. A blog is a website that contains written events, stories, topics, etc. On the other hand, a vlog is similar to a blog, however, the latter contains video content instead of written content.

There can be no comparison, these are two different formats, and make money in two different ways. Videos earn from impression and blogs earn by clicks provided both are using adsense. Blog has different monetization solution, videos have limitation

One can earn good money from both depending on the content and niche. For me, I think I visit blogs more than vlogs, watching videos is easy and one can easily relate or understand the content but it also consumes more data compared to blogs. Many people will want to conserve their data and this may mean more traffic to blogs which means more money.

Vlogs is more profitable than blog because according to report from analyst people tends or like to watch videos than reading articles on blog. So for me I will definitely go for blogs because it catches people attention and it can help content creators to make good amount of money with their content.

Vlogs is more profitable than blog because according to report from analyst people tends or like to watch videos than reading articles on blog. So for me I will definitely go for blogs because it catches people attention and it can help content creators to make good amount of money with their content.
For blogs you have a chance of using multiple ad networks as well as ad sales, private sponsorship. For vlogs, especially on youtube, you only have Adsense. You might use amazon, but that's affiliate marketing. If you have tons of subscribers, you can also get private sponsorship for your videos.

I really don't know which of the options between vlog and blog that will generate more revenue because the only experience I have is having a blog so I don't know anything about the vlog.

Apart from sites like stick photos, many vlog creatives usually utilize platforms like YouTube and Instagram to publish their content. In the earning, it just depends on how much hard work and skill you have .

Monetization isn't that different for a blog or a vlog, but the level of monetization may vary. Most blogs and vlogs make money through advertisements. However, vlogs rely more on advertisements than blogs and perhaps make good money from it. You can also make money blogging by using affiliate links

Vlogs do for sure, i mean, big youtubers that are using Vlogs as a niche are surely making more money than any huge Blog to exist, that's a sure thing

To be honest, the both of them are very good sources of income and a lot would depend on whether or not you attract good traffic and if you can monetize them.

No doubt both makes money if what's tonbe done is done it just depends on the individual in question like what he's into, blogs are more common tho but that doesn't guarantees it would make more money

If your blog starts making you money through ads its worthwhile. It is easier to start up a blog website and monetize a blog website than vlogging.

Both vlogging and blogging are lucrative when it comes to making money online. For vlogging, you need high numbers of followers or subscribers in order to generate revenue. Personally, I prefer blogging because I'm more versatile in the niche.

Left for me, blogs make more money. This is because they are not finding it hard to drive traffic, but we all know that not many people would be willing to spend their data on vlogs and this means low traffic and less money too.
You are quite right , bloggers makes tons of money nowadays because their post can be posted on any social media whike clogging can be post on some site and not many people like watching video.

The two methods are very good means of making money but blogging is much easier as long as you can write,but video making takes alot of stress,but I still prefer vlog because uts convey messages easily to people even if they can't read

Vlogging and Blogging are two common ways to make money online. If you are a writer, you can choose blogging as blogging involves writing. If you are a video creator, you can choose to vlog as vlogging means making video articles. If you have skills on both you can try your hands on both or choose the one that you think makes more money. So the question is:

Between Blogs and Vlogs, what makes more money?

There are a lot of factors involved when it comes to make money from blogs or vlogs, for example, the amount of traffic, traffic location, monetization option, the number of content, kind of content, the content niche, etc. Now you might ask, if I get 1000 views on my blog and 1000 views on vlogs, what will make me more money? Again, the answer is depended on what kinds of ads you are using and where the traffic is coming from. Sometimes the same ad networks pay differently on blogs and vlogs. For example, you are using adsense on your blog and your youtube channel, will you earn the same money if you get 1000 views. Not exactly. Youtube basically pays for impression and it is geo centric. However, adsesne on the blog is depended on the number of clicks generated.

What do you think earns more, blogs or vlogs?
Just has you said both are very good way to earn depending your skills and passion. I'm not to familiar with vlog but very much used to blogs and I know people who are earning alots from blogging. Earning solely depends on skills and amount of traffic not the platform.

Vlog vs blogs makes more money. I can't say much on it because I don't know much about vlog.blog make more traffic and accepted by many people.

You are quite right , bloggers makes tons of money nowadays because their post can be posted on any social media whike clogging can be post on some site and not many people like watching video.
A lot of bloggers also drive traffic by using some deceptive sensitive headlines that would mislead users to click their links too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds