Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Vintage Gaming System from the 80s

Advertisement Placeholder
My favorite gaming system is from the 80's, the Sega Genesis or Mega Drive elsewhere. It was released in 1988 in Japan, and 1989 in North America. Other 80's consoles of course is the NES, but I love Sega's Master System as well. The Game Boy is also from the 80's too, it was released in 1989. Then there's the Collecovision, I never played an original Collecovision before though.

I grew up in a no-console household, first a ZX Spectrum (a budget computer from 1982) then a Commodore Amiga in 1990. I miss a lot about that time and era of computing.

I grew up in a no-console household, first a ZX Spectrum (a budget computer from 1982) then a Commodore Amiga in 1990. I miss a lot about that time and era of computing.
The amiga was an impressive computer for it's time! I enjoy listening to Amiga made music on Youtube lol. Computers were much more popular in the UK, sure there were people that used the Commodore 64 here in the states, but most gaming was done in the arcade until the video game crash and in the mid to late 80's consoles were the most popular means of playing games until the 90's rolled along and PC gaming was big. Certainly not as big as it is now of course though.

The ZX Spectrum I think was the first console my Dad I ever used! He used to love it. I think the first 80s console I used had a light gun that shot little birds on the screen… I’ve no idea what console it was though or what the game was. :LOL:

Light gun to shoot ducks sounds like Duck Hunt on the NES.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds