Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Valentine's Day sales bring in a lot of profit?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
It's valentine's day, and I imagine throughout this week and last week, sales for Valentine's day were on the rise. Do you think that Valentine's day is a great time to profit? Can you profit weeks in advance for it? I wish I had anything going this time of year, as I would try to profit from this every year if I could.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to target Valentine's Day Sales, you need to plan from the first week of January and your products must be ready by the second week of January. Shipping takes a couple of days, so your products need to be available long before Valentine's Day arrives. This year I did not plan for an Valentine's Day sales.

If you want to target Valentine's Day Sales, you need to plan from the first week of January and your products must be ready by the second week of January. Shipping takes a couple of days, so your products need to be available long before Valentine's Day arrives. This year I did not plan for an Valentine's Day sales.
Those are good points. I guess I didn't think of having marketing go back to January, but I guess it makes sense. With Christmas for example, you always want to buy gifts a month or two earlier if possible. Makes sense to do it a month in advance to capitalize off of it. Thanks for your answer.

Surely yes, Valentine's Day is one of the dates where people spend the most money, so if you know how to take advantage of this with products related to the holiday, you will be able to get some benefits from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds