Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

User group Colors

Advertisement Placeholder
Honestly.. I simply go through 1 by 1 and play with them on the style until I find one that fits for it, and then I go through and edit the CSS for the light style (via EXTRA.less) for the groups since they typically don't play well together.. it's honestly a PITA and I've thought of doing away with the light style completely.

Right now, I just use bold and italic for the administrator group, a line-through for the banned group, and the default link color for the members and validating group. If we were to have more groups, I'd probably be more constructive, but with so few groups it's just mainly the process of identifying the few groups we do have a part from one another.

At the moment we have admin, mods, and VIP.

For Admin I always make that red but staff can change their username color and icon as well

For mod, they are green but again, being staff they can also change their username color and icon.

VIP is a gold color, well as close to gold as I can get and they have a love heart icon next to their name as well. Being VIPs, they also have the incentive to change their username color and their icon as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds