Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Upgrade PayPal account to Business?

D

Deleted member 403

Have you considered upgrading your PayPal account to business for your online earnings? Why or why not? What are the benefits? I haven't upgraded mine to business, it is currently set on a personal profile, due to the hassle with additional documentation that PayPal asks for as part of their due diligence.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can upgrade your personal PayPal account to business account. But I've seen some cases where people creates two PayPal account. One for themselves and one for their business. I think you should try that.

When I opened my PayPal account, I opened it as a business account and there wasn't any hassle in getting it verified. I used most of my personal details throughout and the process was very easy.
Now I can receive any amounts of money at all into my account.

Personal accounts have fewer transaction fees compared to business accounts. Unless you are receiving and sending a very large sum, there is no need to use a Business account for your online earnings.

I cannot even have a PayPal account because it is not allowed in my country.
It is a nice idea though, to upgrade one's PayPal account for business.

Using PayPal is abit difficult in my country, I have not upgraded my account to a business account mainly because of the stress it takes to upgrade it.

I just don't know if it is because of payoy requested from the country that made them refuse to grant them access,I would have loved to have a pay pal account but currently I do not, because it is rejected by country

I have a simple and free paypal account, standard, where I always receive payments and make transactions and I haven't had any problems so far. Well, I haven't made thousands of dollars so far. I haven't had any problems so far, I'm satisfied. I would not upgrade honestly.

Have you considered upgrading your PayPal account to business for your online earnings? Why or why not? What are the benefits? I haven't upgraded mine to business, it is currently set on a personal profile, due to the hassle with additional documentation that PayPal asks for as part of their due diligence.
I think it is really a nice idea to upgrade your paypal account to business, in order to accomodate your online earnings.
I do not have a paypal account yet. It is not used for transactions in my country.

Well I have been using PayPal for some time now and I honestly don't have any problems with it,I like it the way it is and I hope if it is being updated it will be more effective and there will be no issuee

I don't even have a PayPal account yet since my country does not support and this has prevent me from enjoying the app as a means of payment and I cannot work on a site that pay with PayPal only. I really wish to have it even as a business

It's a very good observation and idea,upgrading PayPal account to a business account, which you can use to accommodate the desirable amount of money you want to keep,but in my own case our country don't accept that.

It's a very good observation and idea,upgrading PayPal account to a business account, which you can use to accommodate the desirable amount of money you want to keep,but in my own case our country don't accept that.

There are several reasons why PayPal does not carry out businesses in particular countries. Since my country is now facing inflation and economical crisis, i am sure that PayPal would not step in here in the near future.

That's what we are hoping for, the government has to see that and take necessary action, because we are missing a lot.

I do not bother about upgrading my PayPal account to business since I am restricted and can only send payments without being able to receive any.

Though I don't really use PayPal but upgrading to business account will allow you to recieve payment from many platforms and also it will give you opportunity to have access to receive much money.

Personal accounts have fewer transaction fees compared to business accounts. Unless you are receiving and sending a very large sum, there is no need to use a Business account for your online earnings.
A lot of people cannot even be able to set up a PayPal account because PayPal service is not available in their country and not to talk about setting up a business PayPal account.

Even though I am not using PayPal to receive payment at the moment due to regional restrictions, but I think there are more benefits for upgrading to business account ieven though I may not be stating the benefits at the moment. But you can do more findings on this online in case you are not satisfied with the comments here.

When compared to commercial accounts, personal accounts offer lower transaction fees. There is no need to establish a Business account for your internet profits unless you are receiving and sending substantial amounts of money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds